X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snicky
    replied
    Thank you for your replies. I guess it is a waiting game now. Per priority date my child will wait more than 5 years (priority date is 04/11/06) . I wish there is something I can do to bring my child over. M

Leave a comment:

• dragonlady
    replied
    When you are approved, they send you your priority date. It is usually your receipt date,but they can change it

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    dragonlady posted a description of the process at NVC here:
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/20110129431

Does that help?

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    Is priority date the approval date or receipt date of I-130? I say it goes by receipt date.

Snicky, when did you file the petition? Most times NVC waits until Priority date PD is close to become current (shown on Visa bulletin as cut off date).

Leave a comment:

• dragonlady
    replied
    Look at your approval date and then look at the visa date on the Visa bulletin. Subtract the approval date from the visa date and you have the number of years you must wait.

Leave a comment:

• snicky
    replied
    How long does it usually take to receive notification from National Visa Center once your I-130 approved? My I-130 has been approved over 6 weeks ago. The category is F2 (minor child of LPR).

Leave a comment:

• snicky
    started a topic I-130 timeline

I-130 timeline

How long does it usually take to receive notification from National Visa Center once your I-130 approved? My I-130 has been approved over 6 weeks ago. The category is F2 (minor child of LPR).
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney