Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the INS dont have the basic Courtesy to acknowledge phone calls or application?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the INS dont have the basic Courtesy to acknowledge phone calls or application?

Does anyone out here on this board work or know any one in the INS and may I ask if they ever learned the basic courtesy to reply or atleast acknowledge an application or a letter of inquiry or even a telephone call to say the least.

Or are you folks too busy feeding yourselves and your families sitting on your big fat butts taking home your pathetic pitiful paycheck?
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

Does anyone out here on this board work or know any one in the INS and may I ask if they ever learned the basic courtesy to reply or atleast acknowledge an application or a letter of inquiry or even a telephone call to say the least.

Or are you folks too busy feeding yourselves and your families sitting on your big fat butts taking home your pathetic pitiful paycheck?
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

Comment

Seems like they hate you. By the way, have you found a job yet ?

Comment

I bet that USCIS have Elsa on speakerphone when she calls...and they all have a good laugh listening to her rant and rave. Then, they move her file right to the back of the line, where it belongs!! Next time, hopefully they'll transfer the file straight to an Immigration Judge for deportation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation