• Show
Clear All

• Baby
    replied
    thanks so much everyone

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Congratulations . Hurray!!! Another Teeny Weeny Coming.

Leave a comment:

• Shady
    replied
    Congratulatiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Look after yourself Baby..the early months especially you will feel tireder.

Can't remember how far in advance you are to me (timewise), but right now it is 11.30am CT Saturday
    Mike is PT I believe, but he isn't here as much nowadays, but Im sure would love to catch up with you too.

Aroha is nearer your time I think, so Im sure she will be about when you come online, so there will be a few of us about when you usually come here.

Take care ok, all the best

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    heya guys thanks so much im sitting here going nutts waiting.. we are going tuesday to find out but thank god not with a blood test... ill keep yall up dated.. and sprint i hope soon its just crazy trying to figureing out peoples time difference..and sun yes we are still over there... guys im gonna go to sleep tired and not feeling to well.. wish me luck

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Hey Baby, I'm so happy for you!

Good luck, and wishing you and your husband all the best

Missing seeing you post at night (my night), hope to see you again soon!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Waiting can be tough, Baby.

Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Thanks to Davdah for the pic. And I think it's nice of you SunD to wish her luck.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied

Baby, thanks for sharing with us your good news! Let's pray that you will have this cutie with you soon.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Are you and your husband still stationed in Japan, or home in the United States now?

Congratulations on (hopefully) expecting a new little American!! I've got my fingers crossed!!

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    well guys i may have good news well we wont no for sure till tueday of next week but there is a chance im pregnant and if i am im 1 month.. lol scared about it not sure im ready but i guess ill have yall guys on to ask alot of questions to lol seeya guys

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    started a topic heya guys

heya guys

well guys i may have good news well we wont no for sure till tueday of next week but there is a chance im pregnant and if i am im 1 month.. lol scared about it not sure im ready but i guess ill have yall guys on to ask alot of questions to lol seeya guys
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney