Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heya guys

well guys i may have good news well we wont no for sure till tueday of next week but there is a chance im pregnant and if i am im 1 month.. lol scared about it not sure im ready but i guess ill have yall guys on to ask alot of questions to lol seeya guys

well guys i may have good news well we wont no for sure till tueday of next week but there is a chance im pregnant and if i am im 1 month.. lol scared about it not sure im ready but i guess ill have yall guys on to ask alot of questions to lol seeya guys

Comment

Are you and your husband still stationed in Japan, or home in the United States now?

Congratulations on (hopefully) expecting a new little American!! I've got my fingers crossed!!

Comment

Baby, thanks for sharing with us your good news! Let's pray that you will have this cutie with you soon.

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Thanks to Davdah for the pic. And I think it's nice of you SunD to wish her luck.
          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Waiting can be tough, Baby.

Good luck!!
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Hey Baby, I'm so happy for you!

Good luck, and wishing you and your husband all the best

Missing seeing you post at night (my night), hope to see you again soon!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

heya guys thanks so much im sitting here going nutts waiting.. we are going tuesday to find out but thank god not with a blood test... ill keep yall up dated.. and sprint i hope soon its just crazy trying to figureing out peoples time difference..and sun yes we are still over there... guys im gonna go to sleep tired and not feeling to well.. wish me luck

Comment

Look after yourself Baby..the early months especially you will feel tireder.

Can't remember how far in advance you are to me (timewise), but right now it is 11.30am CT Saturday
                  Mike is PT I believe, but he isn't here as much nowadays, but Im sure would love to catch up with you too.

Aroha is nearer your time I think, so Im sure she will be about when you come online, so there will be a few of us about when you usually come here.

Take care ok, all the best
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Congratulatiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
                    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Comment

Congratulations . Hurray!!! Another Teeny Weeny Coming.
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

thanks so much everyone

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs