X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    Kosovo? that basket case of a country where their citizens will do anything to leave and become blood****ers of another country. How much money does the ''lovely lady'' have in her bank accounts? Can she prove that she is a woman of means? Tourist indeed!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    please....talk to a lawyer....it's only $300 an hour.....bear in mind that they are powerless when it comes to obtaining visas...they have NO authority to issue a visa and they cannot 'order' our embassies to issue a visa to anyone....but they will take your money!

Leave a comment:

• micaelix
    replied
    i'm not a lawyer but i can tell you your husband as a citizen can sponsor his mother as a family member for a green card. I'm sure that if she wants just a short stay (6 months) he can ask for a visa. If she is of a certain age (older than 60 i think) it will be easier for her to receive a 10 year visa, which you can use for 6 months at a time with a 6 month wait period in your country, multiple entries. Talking to a lawyer is the best. Search for one that has free consultations

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and no attorney alive can force issuance of a visa...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    why a year? to change diapers? No one can be a legitamate 'tourist' for a year...that is pure baloney....now, I know you lack the courage to share the real story...but clearly your desperation to have an around-the-clock babysitter on the cheap is obvious...

Leave a comment:

• babyboysept
    replied
    Hi, I am looking for the best way to bring my Mother in Law to the US from Kosovo. Husband is recent US citizen (2007) and we need to bring the lovely lady here for about 6 mos to 1 year.

Declined visa in 2007, would like to try again, only this time with attorney's help. Advice?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• babyboysept
    started a topic Visa help for MIL (Kosovo)

Visa help for MIL (Kosovo)

Hi, I am looking for the best way to bring my Mother in Law to the US from Kosovo. Husband is recent US citizen (2007) and we need to bring the lovely lady here for about 6 mos to 1 year.

Declined visa in 2007, would like to try again, only this time with attorney's help. Advice?

Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation