Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAVELING ABROAD

My wife is a permanent resident with a conditional GC. We are in the procees of filing the I-751. Can she leave the country with the same passport that she entered with. She entered the US with a tourist visa and now her passport has that visa in it. Will that be a problem at the airport when she returns to the US or will the green card nulify the tourist visa?

My wife is a permanent resident with a conditional GC. We are in the procees of filing the I-751. Can she leave the country with the same passport that she entered with. She entered the US with a tourist visa and now her passport has that visa in it. Will that be a problem at the airport when she returns to the US or will the green card nulify the tourist visa?

Comment

Tourist visa in her passport is not a problem. Many current PRs have one or two...

She should just declare herself as PR by showing her green card (or have the letter of extension if GC is expired) with her passport.

Comment

aneri... thank you for your reply. Do you know how long it will take for USCIS to finalize the review of I-751?

Also, do you know, or anybody else, if it safe and smart to include copies of credit cards showing that both of us under same account number. This will be one of the evidences I am planning to provide for the I-751 application.

For some reason I am hesitant in doing it... or maybe I should but cross off some numbers.

What do you think?

Comment

Can somebody provide some feedback to the above question in regards to credit cards?

THANK YOU!!!

Comment

I did not, can not see any harm.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources