Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-325A and I-130

a firend of mine asked me...if a USC files for a spouse who is overseas, does the spouse have to sign the G-325A, or not? since the spouse is not available to sign, is G-325A necessary to include with I-130?
    Thanks

a firend of mine asked me...if a USC files for a spouse who is overseas, does the spouse have to sign the G-325A, or not? since the spouse is not available to sign, is G-325A necessary to include with I-130?
    Thanks

Comment

Yes.. I brought mine over to the foreign country for spouse to sign. He/she needs to ship a couple over for the signature.

Comment

thanks Julie...
        how about this: can the G-325A be included later on, maybe when spouse applies for AOS?

Comment

I think it will generate an RFE if its not included, which will hold up everything. Global priority mail is only $5.00 for up to 4 lbs and supposed to be a 5 to 7 day delivery. Or the foreigner can download the forms from this site and ship them over by DHL. I think they should include everything thats requested on the application so it wont generate an RFE, which sort of throws the application to the bottom of the stack.

Comment

the thing is spouse is in Cuba...USPS doesn't deliver there..DHL does and they charge a lot..my friend is already up to her neck in expenses related to this..she just hoped to save the money

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation