Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice - I-485 Asylee Adjustment Processing Date

My application to adjust status, Form I-485, was received by USCIS on Dec. 20, 1999. The center is currently processing asylum-based applications received on March 30, 2000. I have not received any information from them. I called the USCIS No., they said they will get back to me within 30 days.

Would appreciate advice/information on this.

My application to adjust status, Form I-485, was received by USCIS on Dec. 20, 1999. The center is currently processing asylum-based applications received on March 30, 2000. I have not received any information from them. I called the USCIS No., they said they will get back to me within 30 days.

Would appreciate advice/information on this.

Comment

I suggest that you follow up with a letter to the Nebraska Service Center. Include copy of your receipt notice and the TSC processing chart and request that they pull your file to process your application. If they have not scheduled you for fingerprints, ask them in the letter to schedule you.

Comment

I called USCIS last week and they told me that I do not need to send them a letter, they said the call was sufficient. I had my fingerprints taken months before. Do I need to do it again?

Thanks

Comment

Gino.

This is normal from what I have heard; they will end up sending you a letter stating that they are running behind. If you need further asylee adjustment information go to the following discussion board:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

-Copper

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs