Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in which FEES ?

Hello Everyone, I have been reading about the NEW FEE SCHEDULE. My question is : Does it also apply to IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE ? I have already completed the I-130 a long time ago. I am sponsoring my mom and she is not ready for the process, yet. Is the fee for the FORM DS-230 going to increase , too ?

I even contacted the NVC and the person that answered the phone said that she had not heard anything OFFICIAL about a fee increase. Believe it or not !

So I had no help from them.I thank you for your advice , so that I can choose to wait longer or send it in tomorrow in order to save some $$$. Tks to ALL, Tim.

Hello Everyone, I have been reading about the NEW FEE SCHEDULE. My question is : Does it also apply to IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE ? I have already completed the I-130 a long time ago. I am sponsoring my mom and she is not ready for the process, yet. Is the fee for the FORM DS-230 going to increase , too ?

I even contacted the NVC and the person that answered the phone said that she had not heard anything OFFICIAL about a fee increase. Believe it or not !

So I had no help from them.I thank you for your advice , so that I can choose to wait longer or send it in tomorrow in order to save some $$$. Tks to ALL, Tim.

Comment

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedoc...dule052907.pdf

Comment

Tks, Mike . I got the same info you did, but my concern was about the IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE ( at the moment @ $380.00). Not even the employee at teh NVC could answer it ?!

Comment

Because it's the USCIS under the DHS that's having the new filing fee scheme. NVC is under the DOS.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by timani95:
            Hello Everyone, I have been reading about the NEW FEE SCHEDULE. My question is : Does it also apply to IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE ? I have already completed the I-130 a long time ago. I am sponsoring my mom and she is not ready for the process, yet. Is the fee for the FORM DS-230 going to increase , too ?[QUOTE]

Fees relating to USCIS have increased not the state department fees. Form DS-230 is a state department form and the fee still is $380.00

Comment

All applications

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs