Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizenship Interview this Tuesday(02/15/05)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jomens77
    replied
    well l passes my naturalation interview since last year september, up to date my name check is still pending l want to contact FBI need help of how to send my petition to them e-maill address or fax etc, thanks hope to hear from

Leave a comment:

• ircroxy
    replied
    Just wanted to wish you the best Paddy. I'm sure you'll do well.

Leave a comment:

• Katycab
    replied
    Question one *is* listed on the 100 questions, in the form of: "What rights does one attain by becomeing a citizen?" Possible answers are: The right to vote, the right to run for public office (besides president), the right to petition alien family members, and the right not to lose residency for future crimes or absence from the country.

The other question I think is rediculous. But I can say that the right for men to vote is not guaranteed, but encouraged by the 14th ammendment, the 15th ammendment says that the right to vote can't be dependent on race, as long as it is a man, and the 19th amendment gives the right to vote to women. Is your friend a man or woman? The correct answer depends on that.

Leave a comment:

• Still Learning
    replied
    Good luck, Paddy, I'm sure it will go well.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Well folks I have finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel. To my complete shock, the local office in St Albans called me today to tell me that they had got a cancellation date for this tuesday. Of course I jumped at the chance to take it even though it was very short notice. Looks like I will be spending all weekend studying for the test and making sure that all my documents are in order. Well as I have mentioned before on many occasions, making the move to vermont looks like it could turn out to be a good decision considering it has taken less than 3 months to get to this stage.

Please say a pray that everything goes ok. I will write a detailed description here of the interview if anyone is interested when I get back from the USCIS on tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    started a topic Citizenship Interview this Tuesday(02/15/05)

Citizenship Interview this Tuesday(02/15/05)

Well folks I have finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel. To my complete shock, the local office in St Albans called me today to tell me that they had got a cancellation date for this tuesday. Of course I jumped at the chance to take it even though it was very short notice. Looks like I will be spending all weekend studying for the test and making sure that all my documents are in order. Well as I have mentioned before on many occasions, making the move to vermont looks like it could turn out to be a good decision considering it has taken less than 3 months to get to this stage.

Please say a pray that everything goes ok. I will write a detailed description here of the interview if anyone is interested when I get back from the USCIS on tuesday.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney