X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCC and milltary records

Hello

I am an USC appling for my parent. My parent lived in multiple place ( each over 6 months)... One of the requirement is to get PCC. Based on the web site as I understand they need PCC from all the place where they have live for more than 6 month.. Is it true... I sent an Email to Chennai counsulate and they said they need from local Polcestation ( where they are currently living and passport office only... Does Any one one which is correct.

Also My father served in AirForce. Thus he require Milltary record. Does any one know what does this means.. Is there a standard document he need to get it from Airforce...

any help will be highly appreciated

Hello

I am an USC appling for my parent. My parent lived in multiple place ( each over 6 months)... One of the requirement is to get PCC. Based on the web site as I understand they need PCC from all the place where they have live for more than 6 month.. Is it true... I sent an Email to Chennai counsulate and they said they need from local Polcestation ( where they are currently living and passport office only... Does Any one one which is correct.

Also My father served in AirForce. Thus he require Milltary record. Does any one know what does this means.. Is there a standard document he need to get it from Airforce...

any help will be highly appreciated

Comment

Police report/certificate is generaly needed from each country in which an alien resided for more than 6 months. Is that what you mean by multiple places? or you are talking about different places within the same country?

can't help about military record question

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed