X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viper123
    replied
    By and by, for the creationists, where is your evidence that some god made us appear out of nowhere? Next, you'll guarantee that dinosaurs never existed, that their bones were left here by old fashioned Satan just to trick 20th-century mankind....sure.....and the earth is simply, what, 6000 years of age? We have advanced, much the same as each other life structure on this planet...else for what reason do we share such a large amount of a similar DNA? telecharger discord
    Last edited by viper123; 11-23-2020, 05:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Is that like expided removal? Expidited processing?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Any organized religion wants to brainwash its followers, so they can be separted from their cash.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Humans had conscience long before the bible was written/put together.
    Of course, like most hypocrits, those who fervently believe in the bible (and whose brains have been diluted) still pick and choose those passages they wish to obey (or try to force others to obey)...just take a glance at Leviticus and see how many bible thumpers follow that chapter full of unusual practices...of course, these same braindead hypocrits will try and claim that the bible shouldn't be taken literally, even though they point to different quotes in vain attempts to support whatever logically-challenged view they are trying to foist upon others.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you speaking about Judaism here or christianity?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    NB.: Noteworthy that Davdah goes into the woodworks and Someone12 comes out of the woodworks!!! Different avatars - very similar discussion style though! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree Kollerkrot, Davdah's a decent guy and I believe he's posted under one id here. Besides, Davdah would disagree with S12 on religion. He's been a staunch conservative with defined values, whereas S12 doesn't have any.
    I do agree with you on organized religion, it's been more a curse to humanity than any good, and continues to be so. Simply look at the conflict in Gaza Strip- it's all about the clash between Judeo-Christianity and Islam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT . Not even close to real issue. stop listening to Fox news and government propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    NB.: Noteworthy that Davdah goes into the woodworks and Someone12 comes out of the woodworks!!! Different avatars - very similar discussion style though! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree Kollerkrot, Davdah's a decent guy and I believe he's posted under one id here. Besides, Davdah would disagree with S12 on religion. He's been a staunch conservative with defined values, whereas S12 doesn't have any.
    I do agree with you on organized religion, it's been more a curse to humanity than any good, and continues to be so. Simply look at the conflict in Gaza Strip- it's all about the clash between Judeo-Christianity and Islam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah is like a tiger. S12 is like a cow. Very big difference.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Humans had conscience long before the bible was written/put together.
    Of course, like most hypocrits, those who fervently believe in the bible (and whose brains have been diluted) still pick and choose those passages they wish to obey (or try to force others to obey)...just take a glance at Leviticus and see how many bible thumpers follow that chapter full of unusual practices...of course, these same braindead hypocrits will try and claim that the bible shouldn't be taken literally, even though they point to different quotes in vain attempts to support whatever logically-challenged view they are trying to foist upon others....

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    You really are ignorant....Americans are not required to believe in the bible, nor any other 'faith based' collection of dogma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O my goodness! Who in the wide wild world said that? I'm sure it wasn't me! All I know is that all through out history and in a multitude of documents since this great nation's founding, the phrase 'under God' was repeated a myriad of times. But I believe that 'under God' wasn't meant to 'require' belief in any religious book or denomination. It boils down to a 'take it or leave it basis' all the time. That's what we are doing here I suppose - voicing our individual, if distinct, beliefs.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    the bible is not holy....it cannot stop bullets nor allow the holder to walk on water...it is just a compilation (and strictly edited) of 'stories' from a bunch of men (not gods) whose long term goal was to convince people to give up their intellect to a book....sorry, don't buy it, not even one word.
    As to how single-celled creatures evolved into us(and other creatures), well, I don't know, anymore than you KNOW that some deity planted us here.....but the universe is large, with millions or billions of suns and galaxies, and neither you nor I have visited all of them, to see what kind of life forms have evolved in distant worlds...of course, if you, like most brain-dead morons that believe only dogma, think that planet earth is the only planet in this vast galaxy that harbors intelligent life (except for the manatees that graze over in the pasture at immigrate2us.net), well, you truly have forsaked whatever miniscule intellect you were born with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The bible is not holy? What is holy?

Holiness is a synonym for sanctity, the state of being holy or sacred. Holy means to be set apart. The bible, while it doesn't make us walk on water, it is the book that made and makes us aware of our concience. Even if it was written by men, it was written under the direction of GOD (the concience) and still to this day trains our brains and concience. I guarantee you if we would only live by what we can see and proof, we'd still be hominids.

NB.: Noteworthy that Davdah goes into the woodworks and Someone12 comes out of the woodworks!!! Different avatars - very similar discussion style though!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You really are ignorant....Americans are not required to believe in the bible, nor any other 'faith based' collection of dogma.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    ... I am against organized religion, as that is only a money making business, selling God's theory for money.

The Catholic Church is the richtest organization in the world. That ought to tell you something! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want to quote another oft-repeated 'stereotype' on this forum, that: 'all Muslims are terrorists.'

O well, the analogy is seamless!

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Hahaha! That's why I said to set it aside, didn't I? (The very, very, very Holy Bible is not the only existing faith-based book by the way). Just to keep your being exposed further as a poor excuse for an American, nope, for a human being, nope, for a 'hominid' I should aptly say.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the bible is not holy....it cannot stop bullets nor allow the holder to walk on water...it is just a compilation (and strictly edited) of 'stories' from a bunch of men (not gods) whose long term goal was to convince people to give up their intellect to a book....sorry, don't buy it, not even one word.
    As to how single-celled creatures evolved into us(and other creatures), well, I don't know, anymore than you KNOW that some deity planted us here.....but the universe is large, with millions or billions of suns and galaxies, and neither you nor I have visited all of them, to see what kind of life forms have evolved in distant worlds...of course, if you, like most brain-dead morons that believe only dogma, think that planet earth is the only planet in this vast galaxy that harbors intelligent life (except for the manatees that graze over in the pasture at immigrate2us.net), well, you truly have forsaked whatever miniscule intellect you were born with.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    odd that dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the bible....but then, the bible wasn't written by any deity; it was written by a few dudes with an agenda...how to get mankind to disengage their intellect and follow the dogmatic blather of a select few (while giving them money).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But the question is how and where you think the first life form came about (single-celled or otherwise), i.e. long before your typical evolutionists concocted their theories to which you obviously subscribe blindly. Let's set the Holy Bible aside for awhile to save you from embarrassment from your ignorance that you secretly conceal by loudly bullying hapless immigrants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with believing in both. I think that God created live (all live), and he didn't start with humans. I think we did evolve! I believe and communicate with God everyday (I think). I am against organized religion, as that is only a money making business, selling God's theory for money.

The Catholic Church is the richtest organization in the world. That ought to tell you something!

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    lol lol , ok habibte have fun and i will wait for the invitation take care

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board