The problem with explicit processing: Christian evangelicals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    In my view, we are most probably talking about the same thing, just with different interpretations of it. Some believe it was God or other Intelligent Designer. Some believe it was a mass of swirling gases that happened to co-habit the same area of space at the same time. The truth is as of right now, we don't know what started life. We may never know and maybe that's the way it's was supposed to be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, It was definately Aliens!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      Once again, for the creationists, where is your proof that some deity pulled us out of a hat? Next you'll claim that dinosaurs never existed, that their bones were left here by good ole Satan just to fool twentieth century mankind....sure.....and the earth is just, what, 6000 years old? We have evolved, just like every other life form on this planet...else why do we share so much of the same dna? (except for trailer dwellers) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dinosaur fossils do exist alright that enable your 'evolutionary theorists' to mark the aging and passing of this and that era. Then fast forward to your average 21st century h o m o sapiens that's still hungry for the missing links, despite the fact that there are more paleontologists as there are fossils, and as many years of their search for a clue. Yet, most of them end up doubting or downright rejecting Hutton's 'Theory of the Earth' or Darwin's 'Origin of the Species' and admit that the work before them reflect more and more the omnipotence of Life's Creator!

Evolution alright. Okay, forget the links that are yet missing. Hopefully future generations would find them piled up underneath your trailer dwelling. But where where where did the first, the very first, life form come from that evolutionists theorize that the presentday humans evolved from? Well, except you, in its near-perfect design?

Comment

odd that dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the bible....but then, the bible wasn't written by any deity; it was written by a few dudes with an agenda...how to get mankind to disengage their intellect and follow the dogmatic blather of a select few (while giving them money)....

Comment

hey pig what's up? want me to slap you 300 times on the same cheek?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            odd that dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the bible....but then, the bible wasn't written by any deity; it was written by a few dudes with an agenda...how to get mankind to disengage their intellect and follow the dogmatic blather of a select few (while giving them money).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But the question is how and where you think the first life form came about (single-celled or otherwise), i.e. long before your typical evolutionists concocted their theories to which you obviously subscribe blindly. Let's set the Holy Bible aside for awhile to save you from embarrassment from your ignorance that you secretly conceal by loudly bullying hapless immigrants.

Comment

RN where is my BBQ?

Comment

Halla halla habibi! Where have you been? It's always ready ya sheikh!

Comment

hala habibte, i been busy ,working alot and taking care of things here and there , i miss talking to you guys , i been in the state for few months already cali cali babe lol , you just invite me and get the lamb ready and you will see me there lol

Comment

Oh wow, well done. Welcome back! A get-together of the whole gang is in order now really, ha!

Comment

you got it , just dont forget the invitation girl and get some extra 7UP send me a msg when you buy the stuff no worry about the gangs,i will take care of it

Comment

Comment

No no, one case of San Miguel Beer especially for you (non-alcoholic of course).

Comment

alcoholic or non-alcoholic its all good

Comment

Got ya! You mean start with non-alcoholic early on, then go with the main thing after midnight? Wallahi haram! (just kidding) Haha!

(Catch you later. Gonna dine out with real habibi).

Comment

lol lol , ok habibte have fun and i will wait for the invitation take care

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation