Divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Its getting close to crunch time for removal of conditions. Is that the reason for the post? Should she tolerate the husband long enough to remove conditions? Her current card is based on a family petition. Is apples and oranges. Go see a family therapist. Its more important than the GC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo . But Davdah therapist are nice people. They ain't no deceit and cheat. They can't help with the GC issues. After all, most of the marriages fall apart when 2 year residency is approaching or the very next day after the permanent residency is granted.

One thing I have never understood is when these spouses claim they married for love, then if no love why not go back to your home country? Isn't it fishy?
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Yes, very fishy.
      I think the prerequisite should be: if you love someone, please prove it first by going back to your country and staying there for x number of years, with or without your spouse.
      Then, if you pass such test, your conditions can be removed and you can come to US and stay here permanently with your spouse.
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Its getting close to crunch time for removal of conditions. Is that the reason for the post? Should she tolerate the husband long enough to remove conditions? Her current card is based on a family petition. Is apples and oranges. Go see a family therapist. Its more important than the GC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo . But Davdah therapist are nice people. They ain't no deceit and cheat. They can't help with the GC issues. After all, most of the marriages fall apart when 2 year residency is approaching or the very next day after the permanent residency is granted.

One thing I have never understood is when these spouses claim they married for love, then if no love why not go back to your home country? Isn't it fishy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Agenda/Plans Can Go Back Decades! I Truly Hope The Ones With Good Intentions Find The Help. Yet The Deceit Can Be So Lengthy And The Patience Also. . It Becomes Harder and Harder To Know For Sure Which People To Help or Not??? i Will Be On the Music Thread . good luck To the Good people! and To The Bad!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Human nature is such that if you assume the worst you will never be disappointed. Old as blue skies.
          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

True. In many cases its a mere two years. That isn't that long a time to be away. It may not be the easiest transition but by no means impossible. After all, its home.

There are a few that made sacrifices to be here. Perhaps they sold their car and other what nots. Gave up a decent job, or even sold a home. But the majority arrived with everything they own of value.

Its why I'm a bit suspiciose of this. Its time to be called into account their true intentions for being here. It seems the options of status are superceding the options of family. So much for love and blah blah blah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people are smart and they won't sell everything and just pack and move. There is always a room left. Some argue they have establish life and moving back is not an option. I say, two-year residence is not enough to establish life in USA, when majority of life was spent in home country. Yet, the fools will keep arguing Materialistic stuff can easily be obtained back once moved back to home country.
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

My friend has been here from Germany for 7 years legally, and I believe she did marry for love. Her husband has dissapointed her in so many ways in the past two years, and she has asked to go to counseling with him before, but he was not interested. She has built a life here in these past 7 years with friends and a good job now. She has a good family back home in Germany, and they visit eachother during the year, but she feels her life is in the US now. I hope she is able to stay in this country and be happy.

Comment

It is all in how you play the system. The system is designed to be played. The players need not follow the rules. The followers of rules are screwed by the system. Find a hole in the system and have a lawyer sneak in. The way everyone does it. It is shame but it is fact.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by orion13:
                  My friend has been here from Germany for 7 years legally, and I believe she did marry for love. Her husband has dissapointed her in so many ways in the past two years, and she has asked to go to counseling with him before, but he was not interested. She has built a life here in these past 7 years with friends and a good job now. She has a good family back home in Germany, and they visit eachother during the year, but she feels her life is in the US now. I hope she is able to stay in this country and be happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  How long were they married?
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

they are still married, but it has been 2 years and three months since they got married. Her conditional green card has a date 5 months after the wedding by the time she got it though, i guess. So, she will have had that for 2 years in September.

Comment

She can file for removal of conditions now, orion. Is there a concern that her husband may not support the application?
                      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by orion13:
                        they are still married, but it has been 2 years and three months since they got married. Her conditional green card has a date 5 months after the wedding by the time she got it though, i guess. So, she will have had that for 2 years in September. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Then I would recommend marriage counseling. Or at the very least, s.uck it up until September.
                        --------------------
                        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                          they are still married, but it has been 2 years and three months since they got married. Her conditional green card has a date 5 months after the wedding by the time she got it though, i guess. So, she will have had that for 2 years in September. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          Then I would recommend marriage counseling. Or at the very least, s.uck it up until September. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm not mistaken, they can file for removal of conditions after she's had the green card a year and 9 months - so it sounds like she's just about at that point.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

If I'm not mistaken, they can file for removal of conditions after she's had the green card a year and 9 months - so it sounds like she's just about at that point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it a perfect timing? Nowadays, coincidence also happens perfectly Happens at the right time. Hoping no one is watching to catch that coincidence. Has happened before and will happen again. It is time triggered. Everything is triggered.

Comment

Is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you? LOL.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                                Is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who, where, when , why?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation