Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont was definitely the right move

Hey there folks, its your foul mouthed friend uncle paddy here..........well friend to many but enemy to that waste of space Maria. So what has that t-u-r-d been upto lately. Anyway, the reason why I am posting is because of a number of reasons. Firstly, I just wanted to let Maria and band of delusional illegals that I am back. Secondly, I want to say that I have finally made the move to Vermont. Thirdly, I just wanted to share with you an unusal experience.......I went to the local office for my Naturalization fingerprints and I was the only person there. I know that you have to have an appointment to go to the USCIS but I have never dealt with immigration in such a quiet environment..........and they were so nice too......certainly beats the madhouse in Philadelphia!!!!

And lastly, they told me that on average it takes about 8 weeks to get my fingerprints...so hopefully I should get my citizenship interview by the summer. Had I stayed in PA, I would have probably been waiting until 2006.

Oh yeah.........its f-u-c-k-i-n-g cold here but its so beautiful

Hey there folks, its your foul mouthed friend uncle paddy here..........well friend to many but enemy to that waste of space Maria. So what has that t-u-r-d been upto lately. Anyway, the reason why I am posting is because of a number of reasons. Firstly, I just wanted to let Maria and band of delusional illegals that I am back. Secondly, I want to say that I have finally made the move to Vermont. Thirdly, I just wanted to share with you an unusal experience.......I went to the local office for my Naturalization fingerprints and I was the only person there. I know that you have to have an appointment to go to the USCIS but I have never dealt with immigration in such a quiet environment..........and they were so nice too......certainly beats the madhouse in Philadelphia!!!!

And lastly, they told me that on average it takes about 8 weeks to get my fingerprints...so hopefully I should get my citizenship interview by the summer. Had I stayed in PA, I would have probably been waiting until 2006.

Oh yeah.........its f-u-c-k-i-n-g cold here but its so beautiful

Comment

Good to see you back Paddy.

Was this St. Albans where you went?

I did my N400 fingerprints there in mid-August.

I hear they have a new x-ray machine that takes up 1/2 of the da mn lobby!

Comment

Hey Sphyrapicus3, so are you telling me that you are now a fellow vermonter like me????
        Yes it was Saint Albans but I'm not sure about the fingerprint machine. I initially went to the vermont service center but they told me that the local Immigration had moved to a new building. Anyway, if you had your N-400 fingerprints done in August in St Albans have you been called for a N-400 interview yet. I just wanted to get an idea of when I could expect to get an interview. As proven with my I-751, predicting when they decide to interview or not is not an exact science

Comment

Hey Paddy,

I applied June 25, 2004 and was fingerprinted mid-August. Nothing since then. A friend of mine was told by their main guy (Gary) that they process N400s in 5 months. The current processing date is showing June 22, 2004 but I'm expecting that to be updated any day now.

I'm just about at the 6-month mark now.

Misery loves company. Welcome to Vermont.

Comment

Sphyrapicus3 please if possible keep me up to date with your N-400 timeline. It would be great if your friend is right and that it takes 5 months to process the N-400...........where in Vermont are? I'm just south of the Canadian Border.

Comment

I'm near Burlington. Takes me about an hour to drive to the USCIS office. Lucky for you, you can probably just walk there!

Comment

Well it takes me 25 minutes to get to the USCIS office.......sure beats the h-e-l-l out of giving up a whole day just to go the USCIS in Philadelphia

Comment

Paddy,

They're showing August 8th now on the processing dates so they advanced quite a bit in the last month (from June 22 to Aug 8). Unfortunately, no word from them. My PD is June 25. I left a message on their machine this morning. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Comment

Hey Paddy,

Just heard my interview will be in early March so about 9 months from application to interview.

Sphy

Comment

Talk about "instant service"!

Just one quick question, Sphy.
                      After March, when you're fully-fledged, will we be seeing you on here as "Haliaeetus Leucocephalus"?
                      Oops, well what I meant was fully-fledged immigration wise, and more indigenous.

Comment

I think that honor will have to go to Aguila.

Comment

Yeah, perhaps we should reserve that for Aguila. Perhaps for you, "Carduelis tristis" or "Turdus migratorius" then?

Comment

Turdus migratorius sounds like something you'd see associated with a lavatory flush on an airplane.

Comment

or from a large flock of well fed Canadian geese overhead. <ornithologically speaking>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation