X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDBrit
    replied
    I will, bebe. I've kissed my little hollagrammed card every night. I'm in love!

LPR: Loooong Putrid Road

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Enjoy your LPR

G... C... You got it

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    replied
    Nah! I'm just practising my smart-*** american routine. How'd I do?

Fanks Glad to notice that you got the correct spelling of congratulation down too. Goncratulations sounds like something Big Bird would say.

+ 1 for reference to American culture????

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Do I know you, madam?

In any case:

CONGRATULATIONS

and my Best Wishes to You.

IE

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    replied
    I think your first response should have contained more !!!!! You could have then duplicated each response, but laid back slightly on the !!!! so that by the final response you would have been reduced to a single, lonely little !

!

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Actually, the first was "emotional" responce, the second , with one deleted "!", was few seconds later, a more balanced one

Instead of editing one, I somehow got both posted

Anyway,
    Gongratulations !

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    replied
    ^Yes, I stuttered just like that

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Congratulations !

IE

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Congratulations !!

IE

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    replied
    My AOS interview was on May 24th. I received notice that my application was approved on July 5th, received green card in the mail yesterday.

A lot speedier than I was anticipating. I can't remember when I first filed for everything, it's such a darned long process. I think from first filing, to reciept of GC took around 18 months (but I procrastinated on a few forms, so that delayed things a tad).

The AOS interview was a breeze. Though it took me about ten seconds to give them my husband's full name. Nerves!!

Leave a comment:

• Wizardz28
    replied
    Congrats...do you mind giving a time line of everything just so I have an idea how long everything took until you received your approval letter.

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    replied
    Finally!!! I received my approval letter today. This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a long, long while (the "find" button has been my friend).

So, a heartfelt thanks to all of you who have (unwittingly) helped me on this long road. And for all those still going through the process, hang in there! I'll try my best to visit now and then and help you, as others on here have helped me.

Thanks Gang!
    Wooooooooot!!

Leave a comment:

• MDBrit
    started a topic *Welcome to America*

*Welcome to America*

Finally!!! I received my approval letter today. This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a long, long while (the "find" button has been my friend).

So, a heartfelt thanks to all of you who have (unwittingly) helped me on this long road. And for all those still going through the process, hang in there! I'll try my best to visit now and then and help you, as others on here have helped me.

Thanks Gang!
    Wooooooooot!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed