Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please Am sweating!!!

can u all believe that finally USCIS sent me an appointment letter on where to go get my fingerprints done...god i waited about 4weeks for this and i had starting cracking my small brain on what could have gone wrong. Thx to all the board members here who gave me advise.
    Well i travel to nashvell(fingerprints) on the 5th next month.
    can you kindly advise me on what paper work, me and my husband need to fill out again after the fingerprints...Came here on K-1 married my husband before 90days failed for adjustment of status, EAD, already have my SSN...now what????
    Pls reply and get my blood flowing...i just need to know the procedures i have to follow till the end

can u all believe that finally USCIS sent me an appointment letter on where to go get my fingerprints done...god i waited about 4weeks for this and i had starting cracking my small brain on what could have gone wrong. Thx to all the board members here who gave me advise.
    Well i travel to nashvell(fingerprints) on the 5th next month.
    can you kindly advise me on what paper work, me and my husband need to fill out again after the fingerprints...Came here on K-1 married my husband before 90days failed for adjustment of status, EAD, already have my SSN...now what????
    Pls reply and get my blood flowing...i just need to know the procedures i have to follow till the end

Comment

Do u mean Nashville TN.The were aweson.U need to fill out a form,your name,address and ssocial security number.Pease go with your international passport,is very important..it take about 2o minutes.My dear don't be scared,God is in control.

Comment

thx vivica...i appreciate your help. Did you have to go thru the same? Am from africa and well i need to know the procedures after this...what other paper works come after after finger prints.
        Thx Vivi

Comment

yes am going to Nashville as i live in the state of tennessee

Comment

Hey smokey,
            If it's urgent, don't waste your time here. Lots of insults and little relies (sorry vivica, you are an exception). I now use this site: http://britishexpats.com/forum - much better.
            Post your mssg again there, you'll see.
            Good luck
            RR

Comment

I came on a H4 visa to join my husband.Am an African also.I did the finger printing in April this year and got my green card first week of may.Don't worry,the are great people.The most important thing is to go with your international passport.I leave in tennessee too.Good luck.

Comment

There are no paper work,after the finger printing.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation