Visa bulletin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not being racist or anything like that but I think they should cancel the family based immigration to the U.S if it is so far backlogged 20 years or more its not worth it. Its pointless to continue with it when it is clear that very few people enter the U.S this way.

I certainally would not wait 20 years to enter the U.S by my sister of parent sponsoring me.

The family based visa numbers should be reallocated to employment based or h1b visas and all application fees should be refund

Comment

Not being racist or anything like that but I think they should cancel the family based immigration to the U.S if it is so far backlogged 20 years or more its not worth it. Its pointless to continue with it when it is clear that very few people enter the U.S this way.

I certainally would not wait 20 years to enter the U.S by my sister of parent sponsoring me.

The family based visa numbers should be reallocated to employment based or h1b visas and all application fees should be refun
      This part of the problem with the immigration system and why you have, in part, illegal immigration. I have had better treatment with visa issuance by the People's Republic of China, Russia, Brazil, Venezuela, and Mexico than I have had with the state dept on issuing visas to prospective business clients.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Simple solution short of axing this type of GC would be to hire more people hundreds of them to clear the blacklog and of course raise the filing costs to meet the increased expenditure. 20-25 years is daft.

Correct me if I am wrong but if after 10 years of waiting in line I marry, my wife doesnt have documents so we would have to refile again and start all over again. The same if we have a child is that correct.

Would I then be looking at another 25 years? making it a total of 35 or more years?

Comment

I have an idea . Can we all get together and protest non-stop against this cruel retrogression .
          My children have priority date Nov 2003 .
          They are back now for F2A until sept 1999 and the bulletin says that the retrogression to be continued
          THIS IS SO CRUEL !!!
          We need to do something about it . Now , all the attention is on illegal immigrants .
          Then what to do people who are here legally ????
          Why do we have to suffer so hard , separated from the families , from the loved ones .
          One of the arguments was - Oh , America is not responsible for getting families together , go back to your country and stay with your children / It was the response of Sundevil / .
          I made this country my home , I work hard all these years , doing everything in legal ways , I have my Green card , I will be a USC soon .
          Why cannot I have my minor children with me ???
          This is the most cruel system ever existing !!!!
          I went to local and not-local representatives , congresspeople , nobody cares .............
          Maybe , if there are a lot of people like us - we will be heard !!!!
          Please , someone in my position , we can consolidate and then it would be easier to get your loved ones here - I will do everything what can be done - any suggestions ?

Comment

No, there is no hope

But let me tell you, in about 15-20 years from now China will become Super Power.
            That's when people should start emigrating to US - as USCIS will then be processing and issuing GCs in about two weeks for any person wishing to come to US (Remember days when USSR was superpower? Everyone used to get GCs in a month at most, after being granted Refugee status right at the airport).

Good Luck,

IE

Comment

There is Hope ,
              You want to try it ?
              Go to www.alipac.us
              They are making the history now .
              You can join / if you have clean hands /
              Challenge - right ?

Comment

My hands are clean enough that I decided to join US Army and fight for US interests under US commander in chief, anywhere in the world.

But I shall NEVER join half-a-s-s-e-d, wicked MFers like John Tanton, FAIRUS.org and other such spinoffs who under veil of 'pro-legal' do all they can to destroy the lives of thousands of innocent newcomers in US.

Comment

not thousands - 20 millions / and many more to come /
                  You have to be clear on what you say " destroying lives "
                  I do not understand this . So far , every single newspaper and TV station / starting with FOX / is flooded with the description of illegals taking lives of USC - just open your eyes and your ears
                  I think you mean illegal crimes , drugs , raping , forging ..... many more definitions to come .
                  I agree with you - they should not be allowed to destroy lives of innocent - law obedient USC and legal immigrants

Comment

No, unlike YOU I know what I am talking about !

There are criminals who take lives - whether illelgal or legal is irrelevant - and those criminals must be apprehended and punished.
                    But it's demagogues like you who say 'well, since we've got x number of illegal aliens who are also a murderers that means all illegals are murderers'.
                    According to such logic you yourself are murderer too - because there are some legal immigrants and USCs in prisons who are serving time for murdering somebody.

Next, I support sealing the borders.
                    And I also question what is to be done about 12 million people whom Federal Government admittedly unable to deport?
                    Perhaps all resourses concentrated may allow for deportation of 1 or 2 millions - well , then priorities should be set, those 1 or 2 millions deported(those with any kind of criminal record and the most recent newcomers) and the rest, for security and humanitarian purposes, should be registered and given some temporary legal status.

What is the alternative?
                    What is use of keeping 10 million people illegally in shadows , while not being able, not having resourses to deport them ?
                    Wouldn't it be better to know who they are, where they are and make sure that they all pay taxes as opposed to hiding in shadows and posing threat to security as they do today?

Listen , "hope", you are a FASCIST and I am AGAINST you !

Comment

These priority dates dont mean a thing to me. I dont understand how they work. Let me ask you something how old are your children now and roughly how many years do you think it will take for them to be able to join you in the U.S.

Hope perhaps you and people in your situation should have waded into the immigration debate sooner and maybe something would have been done for you

Comment

Antifascist , do me a favor , I do not think your threatening behaviour is appropriate for this board and I feel sorry there is no Laws here and moderators are not doing the job !
                        We have a discussion without killing each other / it looks like you 'd love to do some ! /
                        and trying to be NICE to each other .
                        Maybe you 've never learned how to BEHAVE in your life - I hope there is still a chance .

If you want to address me again - you will have to behave , otherwise you are just one more frustrated , unhappy and angry ZERO

Sorry , I am wishing you good , think about my words , please

Comment

I have an idea . Can we all get together and protest non-stop against this cruel retrogression .
                          My children have priority date Nov 2003 .
                          They are back now for F2A until sept 1999 and the bulletin says that the retrogression to be continued
                          THIS IS SO CRUEL !!!
                          We need to do something about it . Now , all the attention is on illegal immigrants .
                          Then what to do people who are here legally ????
                          Why do we have to suffer so hard , separated from the families , from the loved ones .
                          One of the arguments was - Oh , America is not responsible for getting families together , go back to your country and stay with your children / It was the response of Sundevil / .
                          I made this country my home , I work hard all these years , doing everything in legal ways , I have my Green card , I will be a USC soon .
                          Why cannot I have my minor children with me ???
                          This is the most cruel system ever existing !!!!
                          I went to local and not-local representatives , congresspeople , nobody cares .............
                          Maybe , if there are a lot of people like us - we will be heard !!!!
                          Please , someone in my position , we can consolidate and then it would be easier to get your loved ones here - I will do everything what can be done - any suggestions ?
                          not thousands - 20 millions / and many more to come /
                          You have to be clear on what you say " destroying lives "
                          I do not understand this . So far , every single newspaper and TV station / starting with FOX / is flooded with the description of illegals taking lives of USC - just open your eyes and your ears
                          I think you mean illegal crimes , drugs , raping , forging ..... many more definitions to come .
                          I agree with you - they should not be allowed to destroy lives of innocent - law obedient USC and legal immigrants
                          Hope,
                          I do not think you are understanding the federal statues. Yes, illegals are violating specific statues of the immigration code. However, under those statues, it is a civil matter, not criminal. It only becomes criminal under the specific provisions within the criminal statues and/or immigration statues.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

HOPE UR ABSOLUTELY RITE.....................

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation