Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on H-1. urgent advice needed!!

Hi, I need some advice for my sister. She married an H-1 holder and came to the us one yr back. She applied for an H-1 this year. unfortunately her marriage did not work and her husband filed for divorce in India within the last month. She has now received a letter from USCIS the her application has been received but they a copy of her husbands I-94 which she forgot to attach to her application. Also they copies of every single page of her husbands passport while she sent only the pages with visas on them. Now her husband is refusing to provide her those documents. what is the way out. can she give this reason as an excuse for not being able to provide these documents?

Hi, I need some advice for my sister. She married an H-1 holder and came to the us one yr back. She applied for an H-1 this year. unfortunately her marriage did not work and her husband filed for divorce in India within the last month. She has now received a letter from USCIS the her application has been received but they a copy of her husbands I-94 which she forgot to attach to her application. Also they copies of every single page of her husbands passport while she sent only the pages with visas on them. Now her husband is refusing to provide her those documents. what is the way out. can she give this reason as an excuse for not being able to provide these documents?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by harsh:
      ... She applied for an H-1 this year. ... can she give this reason as an excuse for not being able to provide these documents? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh, she luckily won the H-1B visa lottery this year? I think the officer just wants to confirm that she maintained or did abide by the terms of her H4 status - which is the nonimmigrant basis for her instant H-1B petition. I'll make a guess, she prepared the petition on her own and forgot to include some basic elements. Well, sometimes trying to save on legal fees from the start spells graver outcomes deep into the process. Bottom line: your sister needs a competent legal assistance now and she may spend more because responding to an RFE is a lot harder than preparing the original petition. Good luck.

Comment

too messy, too screwy, too many lies, tell her to go back to the black hole called india and stop wasting our resources and our patience.
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

NO ONE IS ASKING YOU STUPID *** ***** SICK OF ILEGALS
          DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU **** ****ER

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources