Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about filing petition for my spouse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    I meant "proven" right, right, right.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    hum...interesting...very interesting...someone asked the dirtbag where is his wife, in what country, but all we get is silence...just silence...see S12 once again we are prove RIGHT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    The get the 'F' out of here KollerKraut. Ha, you should talk when you, yourself, had a myriad of problems with immigration. Now,RAUS! RAUS! RAUS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leo

Schaff Dich vom Acker, Du Depp!

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    The get the 'F' out of here KollerKraut. Ha, you should talk when you, yourself, had a myriad of problems with immigration. Now,RAUS! RAUS! RAUS!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Proudie, you make no contribution to this board. Go away and let us professionals with knowledge of immigration law and procedure post here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree, not that you guys are professionals, but there's no added value I can add to this sorry forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't go away Proud...I value your input.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by karam_bal:
    I am just a greencard holder, not a USC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When are you eligible to become USC?

Where is your wife currently, in the usa or out of the usa?

If she is in the usa, is she in proper legal status?

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    YES!!! welcome back S12 this page needs your inputs. Enjoyed your opinions very much, as usual.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear UnPatriotic&ProudOfItUSC: find a place where the sun doesn't shine, sweetie.

Leave a comment:

• karam_bal
    replied
    I am just a greencard holder, not a USC.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Don't listen 4now, he doesn't know. Actually there are number of people who were jailed for bad credit score while applying for immigration benefits. For more details contact unique.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by karam_bal:
    How does it efect the case if I have a bad credit score? I am filing I-130 for my spouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your credit score is not relevant.

Are you a usc filing for your spouse? If so, why are you just filing I-130?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    How does it efect the case if I have a bad credit score? I am filing I-130 for my spouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very bad. They will put you in jail.

Leave a comment:

• karam_bal
    replied
    How does it efect the case if I have a bad credit score? I am filing I-130 for my spouse.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    she lkes to pretend to be somebody's (everybody's) mother!..what a busybody. Must have forgot to pay her cable bill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh? Did someone forget to tell you to go "f" yourself? Leave me the h.ell alone, you stalking s.o.b..

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Proudie, you make no contribution to this board. Go away and let us professionals with knowledge of immigration law and procedure post here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree, not that you guys are professionals, but there's no added value I can add to this sorry forum.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation