Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about filing petition for my spouse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!! welcome back S12 this page needs your inputs. Enjoyed your opinions very much, as usual.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by karam_bal:
      I am just a greencard holder, not a USC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When are you eligible to become USC?

Where is your wife currently, in the usa or out of the usa?

If she is in the usa, is she in proper legal status?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Proudie, you make no contribution to this board. Go away and let us professionals with knowledge of immigration law and procedure post here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree, not that you guys are professionals, but there's no added value I can add to this sorry forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't go away Proud...I value your input.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The get the 'F' out of here KollerKraut. Ha, you should talk when you, yourself, had a myriad of problems with immigration. Now,RAUS! RAUS! RAUS!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            The get the 'F' out of here KollerKraut. Ha, you should talk when you, yourself, had a myriad of problems with immigration. Now,RAUS! RAUS! RAUS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leo

Schaff Dich vom Acker, Du Depp!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

hum...interesting...very interesting...someone asked the dirtbag where is his wife, in what country, but all we get is silence...just silence...see S12 once again we are prove RIGHT!!!

Comment

I meant "proven" right, right, right.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs