• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what most people come here for!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ibX3TejlZE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ibX3TejlZE

Comment

Another Great song by Beatles

I am ordinarily no big fan of Beatles - they belong to a half-generation before me, but this song was a perfect fit in an episode of "Once Upon a Time in America" by Sergio Leone, and I loved it ever since.

Comment

I have never seen the film, but I'll look out for it, I just search IMBd, it looks like a good storyline and has a few good actors (Robert de Niro)

Comment

If you will watch it, by all means try to see the original (longer) cut.
          And don't read it until after you watched it

Comment

Ok, you shouldnt have sent that, altho I didnt read it all, only up to when he has to go to prison, I thought if I read anymore it's going to spoil the film, you know what woman are like, most of them read the last chapter in the book, before they even start it. lol

Comment

Sergio Leone

Comment

people like jake01 come here to scam a green card and then try to blame our laws for their troubles in the process....

Comment

Jake01 didn't deserve this under this thread, S12! Leave her alone! If you have nothing better to do than troll this board looking for targets for your hate-filled spews, may I suggest bingo at your local fire station?

Comment

freedom of speech....I am free to voice my opinions....maybe you should go back to watching Jerry Springer reruns

Comment

Never watched Jerry Springer. Don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Comment

he just doesnt know when to give up,, mind you he wanted to start a new thread because he must be embarrassed to carry on under the other, especially as Hudson flushed him out.

Comment

Or should I say flushed him down the toilet and back to the sewer where he belongs.

Comment

wow...so clever...and is that your real photo?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              freedom of speech....I am free to voice my opinions....maybe you should go back to watching Jerry Springer reruns </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Freedom of speech does not mean your opinion only counts while others who disagree with you do not.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation