X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake01
    replied
    came across this website, might be of interest to some people in same position as me.

www.kamya.com/intro/tourist.html

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• Raindeer
    replied
    Sprint Girl I AGREE!

S12 goes around screaming "WHHHAAAAA***ZZZ UUUUPPPPP!" like the Bud bird commercial!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Jeez....quite entertaining this thread
    S12 comes out with so much BS and sounds like a parrot on speed thats its so laughable.

Leave a comment:

• RationalE
    replied
    If taxpayers wish X million of illegal immigrants removed from the country , they may as well agree to allocate funds for it.
    It's not charity, it's a cost of achieving desired result.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Lets face it there are loopholes in almost everything, Immigration, taxes, crimes committed, how many people who have committed a crime and got away with it because of a loophole in the law.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    When I entered the US I had to fill in Form 1-94 now, I cannot remember if it was on that form or another that I had to fill in a contact address in US, which I did, USCIS have had 3 years to contact me, as for more funds, where do you think that money is coming from, do all Immigrant haters want to start a charity fund for this, or do you expect taxpayers to pay an extra 5% to cover the cost.

Leave a comment:

• RationalE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">maybe they should do the same with visa overstayers.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. No one should be allowed to overstay in the first place.

2. FUNDS must be allocated to remove illegal aliens. Words alone won't have such magic effect.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Oh Yes, what a great idea S12, we all go around with our A# placarded to our rear ends, Doh!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    maybe they should do the same with visa overstayers....

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    tell you what....next time you see somebody run a red light, try running out in front of their car and stopping them....and try to issue them a ticket....or, better yet, take 'em to jail....I would love to see that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nah, local communities are installing those cameras which takes pictures of your license plate and soon thereafter a ticket violation to pay will be maied to your address.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    S12, I dont think local enforcement officers will be issuing citizens with ticket books, so everybody can write up tickets to anybody, that is a pathetic answer.

Surely if you are an upstanding Citizen, and you see somebody in distress, you would try to help that person, i.e if a woman and child in a Walmart Car park in broad daylight are getting mugged, wouldn't you try to help her out, I know I would.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    tell you what....next time you see somebody run a red light, try running out in front of their car and stopping them....and try to issue them a ticket....or, better yet, take 'em to jail....I would love to see that.

Leave a comment:

• Raindeer
    replied
    Actually S12 your wrong yet again!

If you are in the act of commiting a felony, and I were witness to it, I have the right to arrest you, using physical force if necessary. And you would have no leagl recourse post fact. Why don't you go to Las Vegas, attempt to steal some money from behind a cash cage, watch as the security guards jump you, arrest you, deatain you, and await the authories, then turn around and claim they had no legal right.

Your just like the character "Ace Hanlen" from the movie "The Quick & The Dead"..."nothing but a blader full of hot air!"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    but first there has to be a violation, second you have to be a party (witness) to said violation, but third, you could not lay a hand on anyone or attempt to detain them physically, or you would face charges of assault/battery....and no one has to obey your verbal orders....unless you have been elected as the Grand Poobah of Planet Earth in the last ten minutes....

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation