what most people come here for!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said it did....read 'em again...I have never told anyone not to post something on this site....never...
    people can post whatever opinions they feel like -- and I don't have to agree with those opinions anymore than anyone has to agree to mine....that's the way it is.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      people like jake01 come here to scam a green card and then try to blame our laws for their troubles in the process.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      If you want to pick on someone, then pick on me, el chupa. You still do not have the cajones to answer my simple question. The line has been drawn in the sand, S12.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        I never said it did....read 'em again...I have never told anyone not to post something on this site....never...
        people can post whatever opinions they feel like -- and I don't have to agree with those opinions anymore than anyone has to agree to mine....that's the way it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Do you really think verbal and written language is the only way to communicate, S12? It was your intentions, your attitude, your persona that I was answering to. That is what you were communicating, S12 and your record shows it.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

wow...so clever...and is that your real photo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you dont know who Winston Churchill was, well it just shows how educated you are!!!!!!

Comment

gee Hudson....what is it I "owe" you? I owe you nothing...you are not my parents, teacher nor supervisor....
            and to jake2007....what a remarkable resemblance...

Comment

people like jake01 come here to scam a green card and then try to blame our laws for their troubles in the process.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, I did not come here to scam a green card. I am not from a third world Country, I am from England, so why would I need to scam for a Green card,

Secondly, when and where have I blamed the laws of "YOUR" Country for my "troubles", I admitted I did wrong in overstaying, and my Husband and I are trying to rectify that problem.

Thirdly, for your information, I have not been a burden on your welfare system, my Husband has paid in full for any doctor or dentistry I have needed.

And what you said about Mike2007's sister in a different thread, was nasty and insulting, but it just shows the kind of person you really are, you need therapy, you are full of hate and anger, what is your problem?

Get off your "Lard arse" and get a life.

Comment

Just because one is from the UK does not mean that that person is entitled to a green card...and admitting wrong is worthless...you are DOING wrong each and every day you don't climb aboard a plane and return to your country...so half-a$$ed apologies mean nothing.
                And it's just too bad you don't like what I wrote about Mike-2007's sister....I am really going to lose a lot of sleep worrying about your views on anything.

Comment

Just because one is from the UK does not mean that that person is entitled to a green card...and admitting wrong is worthless...you are DOING wrong each and every day you don't climb aboard a plane and return to your country...so half-a$$ed apologies mean nothing.
                  And it's just too bad you don't like what I wrote about Mike-2007's sister....I am really going to lose a lot of sleep worrying about your views on anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say I was entitled to a green card because I am from the UK, I am going thru the process of getting a green card, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot, say you was trying to get "leave to remain" in the UK, and some idiot started accusing you of fraud and scamming your British Wife, we have alot more welfare benefits in the UK you could scam, than you do here in the US. so Mr Blah Blah, Yadda Yadda, go back to your sewer.

Comment

My shoes are on my feet, so I don't need UK welfare nor a UK 'green card' -- and one of the problems facing your country is the welfare giveaway...anyone claiming some phony asylum case is given all sorts of benefits...all at the expense of the UK taxpayer...no doubt British citizens are tired of paying for these leeches....
                    speaking of fraud....did you or did you not return to the UK within the 90 days allotted to you at the time of your admission to the US? (no)
                    have you returned to the UK during the last approximate 3 years, showing even a miniscule amount of respect for US law? (no)
                    Did you tell our border folks you were going to stay 3 years when you arrived? (no)
                    Did you conform to the regulations that control the visa waiver program? (no)
                    Did you lie to our border folks? (yes)
                    Are you a visa waiver cheat? (yes)
                    Are you an illegal alien? (yes)...

I guess that about sums up your situation....maybe you should go back to the UK and draw upon those bountiful welfare benefits....

Comment

gee Hudson....what is it I "owe" you? I owe you nothing...you are not my parents, teacher nor supervisor....
                      and to jake2007....what a remarkable resemblance... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      If you are not afraid of answering the question, then answer it. But no, you are afraid. You are a an insipid, opiate, lying, yellow belly, coward.

Comment

coming from a r ectal thermometer cleaner and a former IRS accountant who was probably fired for tax evasion, I'll take your views as compliments.

Comment

There is a great deal of amusement on this board

Comment

coming from a r ectal thermometer cleaner and a former IRS accountant who was probably fired for tax evasion, I'll take your views as compliments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Oh come one S12, Where is that IQ of 140 or was it 40? You still have not answered the question. I am waiting, S12.

By the way, how does it feel to be a son of a ho, S12. Are you carrying on the family tradition by marketing your daughters as well? So, how much is the trick? Can my friends come over and hump your arse too? I bet you will enjoy that, especially hwen you are hog ieed and screaming for more.

Comment

looks like you and mike-2007 have been spending too much time on your knees in the mens' room...you guys buy Chapstick by the carton?

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Someone12:
                                so Hudson, tell me, you must have visited all 8000+ members of AILA to determine how many paralegals there are? I doubt it. Your job, cleaning ****** thermometers orally, obviously requires no education....all you have to know is which end of the thermometer to stick in your mouth.
                                Prove immigration lawyers are not pleased with fraudsters...without them (fraudsters) how would immigration attorneys make a living? Any honest person with the proper qualifications and no immigration violations does not need an immigration attorney to fill out simple papers....anyone (except you) could fill these out in less than an hour...just look at the letters posted on this site by immigration attorneys...all want to sell out the AMerican worker for ten cents on the dollar, bring anyone and everyone to the US, so these charlatans can sock them for thousands of $$$ for doing nothing. So get a clue, dufus....

So, tell me, what does a paralegal do, S12? This should be a simple question if you worked as one. Can you differentiate between the duties of a paralegal and an attorney? Do you know when a paralegal can assist a client in certain matters and when they do not?

BTW, there is an association of paralegals. By not even mentioning that and presuming that one must go to immigration attorneys or to AILA really shows you have no clue whatsoever.

Just incase you forgot the Question S12,

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed