X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your PMs, ChetRock.

Comment

Can this (filing a new I-751) be done even though we missed the 90-day period to apply for the removal of the condition on her two-year greencard?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
      i bet the i-751 was denied for abandonment and he/she can file a new i-751 and thats it . even on his denial letter without seen it it says in there if u dont wish to reopen the case u can file a new i-751 application . no adjustment is involved </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

u said they send her the extention letter right? so what is it about the 90 days? can u post what was on the denial letter exactly

Comment

yes u can always file a new i-751 application and start the whole process from this point all over again

Comment

According to her I-751 Denial Letter, she has lost her greencard. I-751 is for removing conditionality from her two-year conditional green card. She doesn't have the greencard (perm residency) anymore. She had a 90-day period to file an I-751 (because she had a two-year conditional greencard), she did and got denied. That is where we are now.

Let me know if I am missing someting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            u said they send her the extention letter right? so what is it about the 90 days? can u post what was on the denial letter exactly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation