Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B marriage to PR

Just got married to a PR and I am on an H1B. However, H1B expires next year for good. How can we stay together either in or out of US while I-130 in process? Can I visit the US on vacation once I-130 is filed or will I encounter problems? Please note that PR has been advised not to apply for citizenship.

Can the PR renounce his Greencard and apply again though his father who is a US Citizen?

I need your help please...

Just got married to a PR and I am on an H1B. However, H1B expires next year for good. How can we stay together either in or out of US while I-130 in process? Can I visit the US on vacation once I-130 is filed or will I encounter problems? Please note that PR has been advised not to apply for citizenship.

Can the PR renounce his Greencard and apply again though his father who is a US Citizen?

I need your help please...

Comment

Any specific reason why your spouse has been advised not to apply for citizenship? I personally thought that will your best bet to get the AOS process rolling once spouse's been naturalized. Renouncing current LPR status and reapplying again doesn't make a lot of sense either.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation