Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is $3000 an acceptable amount for lawyer services?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trolling you around????
    ya don't get it?????

BRAIN DEAD!!!!! MORON!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
      trolling you around????
      ya don't get it?????

BRAIN DEAD!!!!! MORON!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does brain have to do anything here? You are more interested in the south
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
        trolling you around????
        ya don't get it?????

BRAIN DEAD!!!!! MORON!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

I read 23 e-mails of posted exchanges between WUSC and speed_025. While it is distressing to see such animosity between anyone, the animosity serves to buttress my opinion regarding a thread that I recently uploaded to the discussion board: Abolish permanent residence sponsorship through marriage.

It is my opinion that some immigration practitioners -- the unscrupulous ones -- have created, or at least encourage an atmosphere of disrespect towards American citizens by green-card-seeking foreigners who are bent on abusing immigration law by marrying American citizens for the sole purpose of gaining permanent residence. Illegal aliens who have become morally corrupt due to desperation have allowed themselves to rationalize that American citizens are so beneath contempt that using them to obtain a green card is justified.

Proof of this fact can be seen in what cyberposter Someone12 said after I uploaded information regarding my having discovered evidence of my husband's act of fraud.

Someone12 said the following:

"why would it be surprising to anyone with an IQo over 90 that Nigerians commit fraud??? It's a way of life in that country....I wouldn't believe anything that anyone said, wrote, notarized or swore under oath to, and would assume that I was being scammed.....how "wrong" could I be? ...and furthermore, who cares what happens to Cheryl or anyone else who was dumb enough to fall for some trickery from some Nigerian, no matter what their title or status in life....."

Do I or anyone tricked by an illegal immigrant and unscrupulous immigration lawyer deserve to be called "dumb?" Of course not. We are not dumb; we are victims.

While I am saddened by the exchange that took place between WUSC and speed_025, as a United States citizen whose ancestors date as far back as when my ancestors were slaves here, I am not the outsider. I am sure that if I were to try to gain permanent residence by doing that same thing to a native of a country where I am just an unwelcomed guest that many illegal immigrants do to Americans, speed_025 and other immigrants would understand why WUSC feels the way he does.

An immediate moratorium must be placed on the green-card-sponsorship-through-marriage provision until such time that unscrupulous immigration practitioners realize that encouraging illegal immigrants to make discriminatory comments against American citizens is not a good way to get into the United States.

Maybe 5 years into the moratorium and a few million dollars poorer, immigration practitioners will find more palatable solutions to providing legal services that also encourage immigrants to be more respectful of American citizens.

Remember: some of the immigrants who helped implement the destruction of the World Trade Center obtained permanent residence through green card marriage. Do you think they had any respect for American citizens they murdered?

Until such time that immigration attorneys encourage respect for American citizens -- implement the moratorium. End green-card-sponsorship through marriage.
          I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Until someone knows for sure exactly who is a born American and who isn't, and how who isn't got their green cards, one should not make assumptions.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

LOL Davdah. I have my own thoughts on that license application, but I won't post them here. Either way, I agree. Not exactly a victory.

The comment on WUSC and Speed going at it and throwing S12 in the mix was supposedly proof of immigrant's tyranny. But as I said, unless she knows for sure which of the three are born and bred Americans and how the one(s) that aren't got their green cards, then it's proof of nothing.

I also agree whole heartedly on the dislike vs disagree thing. Sometimes things can get heated during some debates, but that doesn't mean that in other circumstances, the people involved don't get on like a house on fire. We've seen it plenty around here - people that argue in one thread are laughing and joking in another. Some people around here are like old married couples.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">While I am saddened by the exchange that took place between WUSC and speed_025, as a United States citizen whose ancestors date as far back as when my ancestors were slaves here, I am not the outsider. I am sure that if I were to try to gain permanent residence by doing that same thing to a native of a country where I am just an unwelcomed guest that many illegal immigrants do to Americans, speed_025 and other immigrants would understand why WUSC feels the way he does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you know lady, Im not a green card holder.
                What I am right now I owe it from my father not marriage.

Life is what you make it... you are responsible
                how you turned it to.

It's too bad why other people are only concerned
                of their own feelings that they wanted the whole world to know.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation