Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone12

Now i cant speak for others on here but iv'e been looking at Someone12 recent posts. Personaly i think he should be removed altogether from this forum. Going by his username i would say his reall name is Someone, think his parents couldnt decide what to call him so they thought " We will just call him someone" As for the 12 bit, well thats probebly the mental age of the poor lad. His behavour is totally out of order and something should be done about it..........PS.. Learn from your parents mistakes Someone12 - use birth control!

Now i cant speak for others on here but iv'e been looking at Someone12 recent posts. Personaly i think he should be removed altogether from this forum. Going by his username i would say his reall name is Someone, think his parents couldnt decide what to call him so they thought " We will just call him someone" As for the 12 bit, well thats probebly the mental age of the poor lad. His behavour is totally out of order and something should be done about it..........PS.. Learn from your parents mistakes Someone12 - use birth control!

Comment

This is S12 a.k.a. Mr. Doofus

Comment

but ya see, the difference between you and I is: my IQ is probably twice yours
        I obey the laws of the US
        I obey the laws of other countries
        I don't violate visa laws
        I don't blame others
        I have a clue

you, on the other hand, suffer from having an IQ of around 82 (on a warm day), have no idea of what laws mean and are looking for ways to circumvent our laws even now, because you woke up one day and realized that in spite of your ego, your PRIVILEGE (not a right) to travel to MY country is in jeopardy because of YOUR decisions, not some lawyer, not some border official and certainly not due to any of mine.
        So, if you don't like my postings, too FN bad...they are here to stay and hopefully annoy you unmercifully...because I have zero tolerance for those who come to my country and immediately disregard our laws....so whine all you want...it won't change your ability to travel to the US and it won't change my ability to post my opinions of dirtbags like you on this site.....or, in simpler terms, sod off.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
          I don't blame others
          I have a clue

you, on the other hand, suffer from having an IQ of around 82 (on a warm day), have no idea of what laws mean and are looking for ways to circumvent our laws even now, because you woke up one day and realized that in spite of your ego, your PRIVILEGE (not a right) to travel to MY country is in jeopardy because of YOUR decisions, not some lawyer, not some border official and certainly not due to any of mine.
          So, if you don't like my postings, too FN bad...they are here to stay and hopefully annoy you unmercifully...because I have zero tolerance for those who come to my country and immediately disregard our laws....so whine all you want...it won't change your ability to travel to the US and it won't change my ability to post my opinions of dirtbags like you on this site.....or, in simpler terms, sod off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA think i hit the button there. WTF you on about, MY country. You a George Bush wannabee. Tell you what, you have made my day. Cheers for the laughs.....PS.....Get a life, get a job lol

Comment

Wow!! I'm actually quite stunned!! I realized that Explora was an unthinking apologist for illegal aliens...but, now, quite clearly, she's proven herself to be nothing but a racist.

From this point forward, she has lost that little shred of respectability that she had left.

What a worthless loser.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              I don't blame others
              I have a clue

So, if you don't like my postings, too FN bad...they are here to stay and hopefully annoy you unmercifully...because I have zero tolerance for those who come to my country and immediately disregard our laws....so whine all you want...it won't change your ability to travel to the US and it won't change my ability to post my opinions of dirtbags like you on this site.....or, in simpler terms, sod off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like that one!!!

I obey the Laws of US - yeah right - what was it, driving with no registration.

I Obey the laws of other countries - probably never left USA so no need to

I dont violate visa laws - as above no need to

I dont blame others - every post you right you blame others for coming into your country.

I have a clue - yeah! could have fooled me on that!!

Comment

Look guys...William_Wallace has Explora's picture as his avatar - maybe she'll be the next "village idiot" bride :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                  Look guys...William_Wallace has Explora's picture as his avatar - maybe she'll be the next "village idiot" bride :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So SundevilUSA, what part of the states you from? You white, black or other? You a southerner or a northerner? You married, kids etc. love to see what sht you come back with...By the way, here's 20 cents. Call all your friends and bring back some change

Comment

Hello to all of you...this is william wallace other half..and to speak franky as you all seem to be doin with no problem..well i am quite apauled with most of you...this is soposed to be a help site for those with questions not a place to dump your own personal problems and issues..

First I am not a cow thank you very much..second i am a well educated us citizen..thrid, everyone makes mistakes in life even you you egotistical self consumes *** someone 12, I would love to see what comes out of your closet that you have nothing better to do than pile loads of **** on those less unfoutuned to have the IQ of a pea like you..

As for the william wallaces issues with his visa i have contacted a lawyer and have found out that he did NOT indeed voilate his visa waiver as he adjusted his status before the 90 days and left and stayed out when he returned to the uk..What he did was voilate the adjust of statis that he filed when he left the USA..therefor he visa maiver is still intact..and he can travel to us at his leasure.

when he does come over for a visit i will post a pic in front of the St. of Liberty for you someone to remind you that we are all immagrants of this country...and just remember tht zero torelance goes both ways...you get what you give in this world and i would assume that is why you are such an bigoted *** as you give nothing but grief and discord im sure that is what you recieve in return..cheers mate

Comment

I don't blame others
                      I have a clue

S12 a.k.a. Mr. Doofus,

Who are you speaking to, doofus?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                        Look guys...William_Wallace has Explora's picture as his avatar - maybe she'll be the next "village idiot" bride :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already am so how can I be the next, doofus? Yeah, village idiot! That's me! I like that! That's cute, I like it! SDevil and S12 are the poparozzi (sp?).

Low I. Queue

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by william_wallace1967:
                          Now i cant speak for others on here but iv'e been looking at Someone12 recent posts. Personaly i think he should be removed altogether from this forum. Going by his username i would say his reall name is Someone, think his parents couldnt decide what to call him so they thought " We will just call him someone" As for the 12 bit, well thats probebly the mental age of the poor lad. His behavour is totally out of order and something should be done about it..........PS.. Learn from your parents mistakes Someone12 - use birth control! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          best advice is to ignore S12 and Sundevil. Just let it go. By posting this, you play into their game.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ladyred:
                            Hello to all of you...this is william wallace other half..and to speak franky as you all seem to be doin with no problem..well i am quite apauled with most of you...this is soposed to be a help site for those with questions not a place to dump your own personal problems and issues..

First I am not a cow thank you very much..second i am a well educated us citizen..thrid, everyone makes mistakes in life even you you egotistical self consumes *** someone 12, I would love to see what comes out of your closet that you have nothing better to do than pile loads of **** on those less unfoutuned to have the IQ of a pea like you..

As for the william wallaces issues with his visa i have contacted a lawyer and have found out that he did NOT indeed voilate his visa waiver as he adjusted his status before the 90 days and left and stayed out when he returned to the uk..What he did was voilate the adjust of statis that he filed when he left the USA..therefor he visa maiver is still intact..and he can travel to us at his leasure.

when he does come over for a visit i will post a pic in front of the St. of Liberty for you someone to remind you that we are all immagrants of this country...and just remember tht zero torelance goes both ways...you get what you give in this world and i would assume that is why you are such an bigoted *** as you give nothing but grief and discord im sure that is what you recieve in return..cheers mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            To Mrs. Wallace,
                            Good luck to you and your husband on your immigration case. And great post BTW: You and your husband have more class than S12 or Sundevil can even hope to imagine or view in a Hollywood film.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ladyred:

when he does come over for a visit i will post a pic in front of the St. of Liberty for you someone to remind you that we are all immagrants of this country...and just remember tht zero torelance goes both ways...you get what you give in this world and i would assume that is why you are such an bigoted *** as you give nothing but grief and discord im sure that is what you recieve in return..cheers mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              To Mrs. Wallace,
                              Good luck to you and your husband on your immigration case. And great post BTW: You and your husband have more class than S12 or Sundevil can even hope to imagine or view in a Hollywood film. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks alot Hudson. Will keep you all posted on how our immigration process goes. Were applying for the K1 after xmas. With a little bit of luck i will be over in the summer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation