help me to become legal!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    That's you (lol) when you were younger many, many years ago, now you're a ... ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awe don't be shy, you were so proud of your les-bo status you posted pictures of yourself and newfound cyberspace butchey girl. You DA MAN, Explora, that's why the two of you follow each other around in cyberspace, she's anticipating the minutes until you come home and work that vibra-tor butchey girl.

See ya tomorrow my man is calling me go handle your battery operated business . . .
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

It's more of your resemblance, pink cupid, in your younger days, now you're an ... ...

'my man' Last time it was 'husband.' What made you so naseous? Well, quit slurping!

Comment

Didn't stay with your 'man' long, eh? What happened? He make you sick again? No wonder you talked about legs. Let me crack your head like I crack walnuts between my knees. Oh I forgot, the mouth icon .....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
          Dep,
          Call your local Catholic or Lutheran Social Services and ask for the immigration legal help department.
          You can also get in touch with a local university law school. You may be able to speak to a law professor pro bono.
          USCIS correspondance was sent to your husband's office and he was negligent with the information he received? Why did he do that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, I think he likes it that I am dependant on him for everything, and afraid to ask anyone, or something. like power shrill. He though never abused me, or called me names, or whatever. But he likes to control everything, and I can't even work now.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            It could be your husband doesn't think its such a big deal and is taking his time with it. You may want to educate him a bit on the consequences of not following through on this in a timely manner. What are the consequences? ICE agents taking you to jail for one. Having to pay a 5000-&gt;10,000 bond to get you out. Enormous legal expenses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can they really take me to jail? I just didn't attend biometrics somewhere September 2007, he did not show me the letter, and I did not know. He told me that we would just submit i-175, and wait, and they would mail me the new card. He said that his lawyer told him this. I believed him. Then I started reading on-line, found out about biometrics, and then - the rest.

Comment

yes, it's his child, we have been married for four years. I think
              he just SAID that he consulted a lawyer, and it's not true either.
              I just do not know where to start and where to turn to. I am
              completely dependant on him. What if he stops me from going out,
              since he pays for the gas and everything? I do not want to
              aggravate him neither. I do not know why he did what he did. He
              even asked a senior partner of his company to write a letter to go
              with our application - that we were happily married and so on.

Comment

Hi Dep,

I can't share with you any help regarding immigration issues (and thanks to the other members here, I can see that they are helping you tremendously.) I just want to express to you my opinion that what your husband is doing to you is definitely wrong and it's up to you to take the cudgels to stand up for yourself to avoid being more dependent as the years pass.

My friend has the same problem (she is the reason why I was led to this forum before in search of answers) - she is totally dependent on him and he is happy to keep that status quo. Like your husband, he also treats her okay, but he doesn't also allow her to work. (We are helping her to be able to at least learn how to drive, get her driver's license and be able to stand on her own.)

I am totally supporting you in your efforts - you should do this especially for the sake of your child. Good luck.
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed