Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the hatemongers

I came to this site originally for advise since my family was being torn apart, I am a rightful US citizen by birth and my family has deep roots in this country I lived 18 years abroad and was lucky enough to experience other cultures and societies. It was not my intention to get "used" by this **** " illegals"; my wife comes from a good and accommodated family in her country, she has an education. I met her because I lived overseas, I did not plan to fall in love but as with everyone else, it happened, I have a family, I intend to live as every other good citizen of this country, own a house, pay taxes, take a vacation once a year, Am I asking anything out of the ordinary? My wife speaks English, we have children who speak English and because she made a mistake 10 years ago and followed wrong advice she cannot get a Green Card. I ask all of you hatemongers that frequent this site, Don't we all come from somewhere? Weren't our ancestors prosecuted, poor, needy, uneducated, etc...Didn't our ancestors come to America because they wanted change? They came to a promised land and it wasn't easy, learning a new language, adjusting to a new society, etc.. Didn't they all bring their customs and foods and way of living? And, weren't they accused and scorned? Its because of them that we can go out and choose any of all ethnic foods in the world? Want Chinese? Korean? Vietnamese? Italian? ****, we can even order for lunch at work. So, why all the hate? Get a life! Travel a little! Get to see the rest of the world and give thanks to your ancestors, because if it wasn't for them you'd be probably starving somewhere else in the world and not in America writing hate messages on this site.

I came to this site originally for advise since my family was being torn apart, I am a rightful US citizen by birth and my family has deep roots in this country I lived 18 years abroad and was lucky enough to experience other cultures and societies. It was not my intention to get "used" by this **** " illegals"; my wife comes from a good and accommodated family in her country, she has an education. I met her because I lived overseas, I did not plan to fall in love but as with everyone else, it happened, I have a family, I intend to live as every other good citizen of this country, own a house, pay taxes, take a vacation once a year, Am I asking anything out of the ordinary? My wife speaks English, we have children who speak English and because she made a mistake 10 years ago and followed wrong advice she cannot get a Green Card. I ask all of you hatemongers that frequent this site, Don't we all come from somewhere? Weren't our ancestors prosecuted, poor, needy, uneducated, etc...Didn't our ancestors come to America because they wanted change? They came to a promised land and it wasn't easy, learning a new language, adjusting to a new society, etc.. Didn't they all bring their customs and foods and way of living? And, weren't they accused and scorned? Its because of them that we can go out and choose any of all ethnic foods in the world? Want Chinese? Korean? Vietnamese? Italian? ****, we can even order for lunch at work. So, why all the hate? Get a life! Travel a little! Get to see the rest of the world and give thanks to your ancestors, because if it wasn't for them you'd be probably starving somewhere else in the world and not in America writing hate messages on this site.

Comment

It's not hatemongers but Bushhaters. People hate Bush but not America and the American people. Let's be clear about that.

Comment

No Macyuhoo many people around the world hate America and the American people and all that they think it stands for. I suspect one of the reasons they hate us is because the read comments like yours and they conclude we are all too stupid to warrant all our good fortune.

Comment

People often resort to immigration policies as a lawful vehicle to release their anger and hate. They claim for punishment for those who broke the law but they love it when they get pulled over and receive a warning instead of a ticket. Most people love to find "legal" ways to cheat the IRS out of their money while complaining about some immigrant who doesn't know U.S. law. It's their job to know the law, or so they say, but I wonder how many of those who travel overseas take time to study in detail the criminal, tax and immigration laws of the country they're traveling to.

Immigration law has lost its balance when it comes to families, minor regulatory offenses carry the same consequences as aggravated felonies, but that's not surprising since the term "aggravated" in the "aggravated felony" definition has little meaning and most felonies are aggravated felonies by definition and without any aggravating factors. Affidavits of support are also inflexible when it comes to family unity. A medical doctor or an engineer would be deemed a public charge if he or she marries a citizen on welfare, just because of the citizen's income without regards for the ability to earn of the alien spouse. The A9 bars are seen as some civil penalty when in reality they've been compared to "life sentences" by most courts and represent one of the biggest obstacles in family unity, actually encouraging aliens to enter illegally because, simply put, they have nothing to lose and a family in need.

Ironically, an alien does not become inadmissible by neglecting his or her U.S. citizen dependents, it only shows lack of good moral character. It's obtaining employment, usually to support such dependents involving a violation of 6C, that makes the alien inadmissible for life. Where's the balance here? Such lifetime bans also promote illegal entry, and more so when you consider that a person who's convicted time and time again of assault and battery does not face any inadmissibility issues. There's no balance or real consideration for the actual weight of an offense.

TPS and the Cuban Refugee Act are slaps in the face to U.S. citizens who are forced to jump through the hoops because, in the eyes of the law, for instance, Cuban citizenship is a higher equity than U.S. citizenship itself! Family unification affects U.S. citizens at a personal level. These interests should be protected at the highest level and should come before any political statement against any particular country or regime. U.S. citizenship should be considered the highest equity in immigration law, a law that regulates a journey that culminates, if successful, not in some Cuban citizenship but in American citizenship.

The system takes a position implying that "the family could always relocate", this means that there's an assumption that any US citizen will be admitted as an immigrant in every single country. Needless to say this is absolutely untrue, but in any case, citizens are forced to chose between life in their country with the securities and protection they're entitled to receive and their loved ones, simply because they exercised their right to "free association" protected by the Constitution.

The purpose of the law is not, or should not be, to find a reason to remove an alien no matter how long it takes or how weak that reason is. The purpose of the law should be to ease legal immigration and reduce illegal entries through enforcement policies. The correct term for a person applying for an immigration benefit is "customer", not "defendant", "offender" or "suspect".

Comment

Where and what country do you lived for 18 years?
            I also lived abroad for 25 years on and off.
            Did you married your wife in US or Abroad?
            What mistake she made 10 years age?

Why don't you give the complete detailed of her case will try to resolve the issue. This board has lot of good guys and some hatemongers.
            Guys like Sugarpuff, Houston knows lot about immigration and they might be of any help..
            Please do not pay any attention to those hatemongers.
            The US Immigration laws are written in the benefits of the Country and Citizen.

Comment

Houston: You speak like someone who is very well versed on immigration details. My wife's mistake was to follow her sister's advise and come in the country without inspection, once again she followed her sister's advise and did not go to a hearing where she got deported in absentia. It is worthy to note that she maried back in 1997 to a USC and tried to go for AOS, she was approved but her then husband did not want to go to the interview in Ecuador and after three well documented cases of domestic violence against her, she left him and got divorced back in 2003. As part of this original interview in Ecuador a 212 waiver was approved for her. Not sure how good this waiver is now though. I lived 18 years in Ecuador since I was 4 years old; I do know their laws when it comes to immigration since they tried to deport all of us from their country.

Comment

it is so tiresome....every dirtbag illegal and their braindead supporters play the same tune..."oh, it's someone else's fault....my sister followed bad advice.." bull$hit. There has been NOTHING stopping this illegal t w at from going home.
                It is her fault. Is she so stupid that she would follow the "advice" of anyone who told her to jump off a bridge or stand in front of an oncoming train? Really? Then we do we need to import imbeciles?
                Illegals are nothing more than irresponsible $hitbags who have NO respect for our laws nor our country, and just want and want and want (and often end up marrying some dip$hit with an IQ of 78)....I have never heard so much whining and weeping and blaming as illegal dirtbags.....waaaa waaaa waaaa...go back to your own country and cry yourself to sleep.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  it is so tiresome....every dirtbag illegal and their braindead supporters play the same tune..."oh, it's someone else's fault....my sister followed bad advice.." bull$hit. There has been NOTHING stopping this illegal t w at from going home.
                  It is her fault. Is she so stupid that she would follow the "advice" of anyone who told her to jump off a bridge or stand in front of an oncoming train? Really? Then we do we need to import imbeciles?
                  Illegals are nothing more than irresponsible $hitbags who have NO respect for our laws nor our country, and just want and want and want (and often end up marrying some dip$hit with an IQ of 78)....I have never heard so much whining and weeping and blaming as illegal dirtbags.....waaaa waaaa waaaa...go back to your own country and cry yourself to sleep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU'RE the tiresome fat pile of excrement.

THIS is how YOU love America:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed