X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM in the trubble please help me for God

HI Every body please help me

My father is a US Citizen now. My father submit my case I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN in Feb 2002 for my immigrant visa i live in Pakistan, now im 19 years old i mean im under 21 when my father submit my case he had only Green Card
    my case is approved from uscis and now in Nationail Visa Center they sent a letter to my father for some paper my father told me that he will sabmit paper in March 2007.my case was approved in may 20, 2006.now tell me i have to wait for my priority date or what? when my father submit my case how much time they need to give me the immigrant visa . if national visa center send my case to pakistan then i have to wait for priority date or what?? please help me im really thanks to u

HI Every body please help me

My father is a US Citizen now. My father submit my case I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN in Feb 2002 for my immigrant visa i live in Pakistan, now im 19 years old i mean im under 21 when my father submit my case he had only Green Card
    my case is approved from uscis and now in Nationail Visa Center they sent a letter to my father for some paper my father told me that he will sabmit paper in March 2007.my case was approved in may 20, 2006.now tell me i have to wait for my priority date or what? when my father submit my case how much time they need to give me the immigrant visa . if national visa center send my case to pakistan then i have to wait for priority date or what?? please help me im really thanks to u

Comment

Did you father upgrade the petition when he became USC, so you are threated as a child of USC not PR?

If yes, there is no priority date to wait for. Once all the papers are processed, you'll be called for an interview for the immigrant visa.

Why your father wants to wait with sending in the paper NVC asked for? I guess it is Affidavit of Support?!

If your father hasn't upgraded the petition yet, he should do it.

And.. you are not in trouble, you are in the process of getting an immigrant visa. Would you rather not have that "trouble"?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation