• Show
Clear All

• mike_2007
    replied
    hey hp77 pm me and will tell u everything u need to know about this process

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If the marriage is legit, nothing to fear and worry about. They will ask you usual, casual, intimate questions. Which side of the bed you sleep, which side does she sleep. What toothpaste you all use? etc. If you are living together and are truly husband and wife, nothing to worry about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the sharing too WUSC.

No problems here,Our AOS interview went well and fast.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Hi HP77,

You're welcome. This is a question that came up lots of times before so I'm sure one who has just finished their interview can share with you.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HP77:
    Thanks Mrs B,

Actually waiting for some members to share
    their interview!

No need for warning

I came here to ask a question
    simple and straight! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the marriage is legit, nothing to fear and worry about. They will ask you usual, casual, intimate questions. Which side of the bed you sleep, which side does she sleep. What toothpaste you all use? etc. If you are living together and are truly husband and wife, nothing to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    replied
    Thanks Mrs B,

Actually waiting for some members to share
    their interview!

No need for warning

I came here to ask a question
    simple and straight!

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Boys (or girls), no need to fight.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HP77:
    Im a US citizen me and my wife are filing
    I-751 next month. If someone here have gone through the process , I will appreciate it
    if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi HP77,

Welcome to the ILW.

Here is a link that have a step-by-step instruction regarding the removal of conditions. I believe that the USCIS can conduct another interview for the I-751 separate from the interview you had with that AOS. Hopefully the other old-timers can pitch in with their advice.

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am using a generic form </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are such an idiot! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like you....

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am using a generic form </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are such an idiot!

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We haven't filed it yet, if you know how to read!

If you do not know the answer have the ethics
    and shut up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You piece of s, when did I ever said you have filed it. DA...read what I have stated. I am using a generic form and addressing you because you have posted the question.

AHole....you said, "Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?"

I said, "Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud." Get it.

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    replied

We haven't filed it yet, if you know how to read!

If you do not know the answer have the ethics
    and shut up!

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    I-751 next month. If someone here have gone through the process , I will appreciate it
    if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is.

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    replied
    if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?

Leave a comment:

• HP77
    started a topic I-751 Interview

I-751 Interview

if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney