X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Interview

Im a US citizen me and my wife are filing
    I-751 next month. If someone here have gone through the process , I will appreciate it
    if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?

I-751 next month. If someone here have gone through the process , I will appreciate it
    if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HP77:
      if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is.
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud. If they are not convinced with the documents you have provided in 751, they have right to interview you in person and see how legit this marriage is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We haven't filed it yet, if you know how to read!

If you do not know the answer have the ethics
        and shut up!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HP77:

We haven't filed it yet, if you know how to read!

If you do not know the answer have the ethics
          and shut up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You piece of s, when did I ever said you have filed it. DA...read what I have stated. I am using a generic form and addressing you because you have posted the question.

AHole....you said, "Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751?"

I said, "Because USCIS suspects your marriage to be fraud." Get it.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am using a generic form </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are such an idiot!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am using a generic form </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are such an idiot! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like you....

Comment

if you share it with me.

We already had an AOS interview. Im confuse why there is another interview when you file I-751? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi HP77,

Welcome to the ILW.

Here is a link that have a step-by-step instruction regarding the removal of conditions. I believe that the USCIS can conduct another interview for the I-751 separate from the interview you had with that AOS. Hopefully the other old-timers can pitch in with their advice.
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Boys (or girls), no need to fight.

--John Wesley

Comment

Thanks Mrs B,

Actually waiting for some members to share
                    their interview!

No need for warning

I came here to ask a question
                    simple and straight!

Comment

Thanks Mrs B,

Actually waiting for some members to share
                      their interview!

No need for warning

I came here to ask a question
                      simple and straight! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the marriage is legit, nothing to fear and worry about. They will ask you usual, casual, intimate questions. Which side of the bed you sleep, which side does she sleep. What toothpaste you all use? etc. If you are living together and are truly husband and wife, nothing to worry about.

Comment

Hi HP77,

You're welcome. This is a question that came up lots of times before so I'm sure one who has just finished their interview can share with you.

Good luck.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If the marriage is legit, nothing to fear and worry about. They will ask you usual, casual, intimate questions. Which side of the bed you sleep, which side does she sleep. What toothpaste you all use? etc. If you are living together and are truly husband and wife, nothing to worry about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the sharing too WUSC.

No problems here,Our AOS interview went well and fast.

Comment

hey hp77 pm me and will tell u everything u need to know about this process

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation