Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulac/Newman approved interview

Anybody knows how long after the Lulac interview it takes to "finalize" the process? My interview was in December/05, and it was approved by the Immigration Officer at the time, and His Supervisor. He said that the whole paperwork had to go back to Missouri to be "finalized"(?). Thanks for you help, Guys.

Anybody knows how long after the Lulac interview it takes to "finalize" the process? My interview was in December/05, and it was approved by the Immigration Officer at the time, and His Supervisor. He said that the whole paperwork had to go back to Missouri to be "finalized"(?). Thanks for you help, Guys.

Comment

UncleBob, did you got approved through Life LULAC or the new amnesty settlement LULAC or the questioner program?
      The other question did the immigration officer stamp your passport after the interview?
      Which INS District office you got interviewed at?

Comment

How many LULAC loopholes are there, exactly?

This should be a warning for all those who advocate amnesty...er, I mean a guest-worker program. Just like Central Americans are currently fighting to retain Temporary Protected Status - AGAIN - nothing is ever actually temporary.

With LULAC and other legal maneuvers, we're still litigating and adjudicating the "one-time" amnesty from 1986. TPS will be the same nonsense.

Imagine the chaos with a guest-worker program...and a continuing flood of illegal aliens to fill the (taxpayer subsidized) "cheap labor" void suddenly deserted by the newly-legalized "temporary" guest workers

Comment

Answering to Mazen post:
          This was the new settlement that was approved by a judge in 2004 to anyone that was denied an application back in the 80's.
          I did not get an stamp im my Passport at the time. All the Immigration Officer said was that i was getting the rest of the papers from Missouri.

Thanks

Comment

UncleBob
            As far as I know the officer who interviewed you stamp your passport, if not at the spot then he will tell you they will send you a letter to come for passport stamping"”Are you sure the officer told you your case approved?
            How about your LIFE LULAC case did you apply and what was the outcome or it's still pending?
            Thanks

Comment

Hey Mazen, thanks for the post...Yeah, the Officer said that i was approved, and Missouri(UCIS) was going to send me a letter with that resolution for my case.
              My case dates back to 1990, when i re-apply for the Amnesty of '86..I know, is a long time waiting for it (over 25 yrs!)...But everything has its time, everything...Thanks again!

Comment

UncleBob; can you please tell me which city you got your lulac interview at.
                Thanks

Comment

Got my interview in Newark, NJ...Thx

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources