Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 130

In August 2008, I applied I-130 for my unmarried son who is 26 years old. The application was acknowledged. I would like to know when will he be issued a visa number. I checked the federal website it says they are processing 15 Feb 2006. Could somoene help me verify if I undestood that correctly, I'm a bit confused. Thamks!

In August 2008, I applied I-130 for my unmarried son who is 26 years old. The application was acknowledged. I would like to know when will he be issued a visa number. I checked the federal website it says they are processing 15 Feb 2006. Could somoene help me verify if I undestood that correctly, I'm a bit confused. Thamks!

Comment

The visa bulletin is a guide, it tells you how long the people now processing have waited. It goes forward, it goes back. But it is the only thing out there.

Comment

That's fine, but that does not answer my question. Are they processing currently applications filed around Feb 15, 2006 or am I misreading the visa bulletin? Thanks!

Comment

Guys!
          I'm not really asking a hard question, can someone please answer my question. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation