X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with online case status USCIS

Hi,
    On the new processing times at USCIS website it says that they are processing cases from July 31, 2002. I sent in a I-130 the first part of July in 2002. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear back from them. Also, the thing that confuses me is when I type in my case number online..It says that they recieved it on March 14, 2004 and it is taking 500 days to process..WHAT?? Has anyone else had problems with this? I called the 800 number and they said to go by my reciept date not the online date. This just recently started coming up March 2004. Before when I would check it, it had the correct date that was on my reciept. Is this normal?? Thanks everyone..

Hi,
    On the new processing times at USCIS website it says that they are processing cases from July 31, 2002. I sent in a I-130 the first part of July in 2002. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear back from them. Also, the thing that confuses me is when I type in my case number online..It says that they recieved it on March 14, 2004 and it is taking 500 days to process..WHAT?? Has anyone else had problems with this? I called the 800 number and they said to go by my reciept date not the online date. This just recently started coming up March 2004. Before when I would check it, it had the correct date that was on my reciept. Is this normal?? Thanks everyone..

Comment

From what i know the processing dates given in the USCIS is not accurate and may take way longer that it says!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation