Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/LULAC no decision?

I'm a new member to this forum, and this is my first post. I may not have been writing, but I have been reading.

It seems that I'm not alone with the fact that the government has not observed the guidelines of the settlement agreement. If (we) the applicant, don't follow the stipulated rules, forget to cross a "T" or dot an "I" we are disqualified at best, deported at worst.

The Government on the other hand, makes endless errors, routinely exceeds the agreed time frame, with no end in sight!! Asks for proof of things that are not part of the settlement. Then predicates the final decision on aspects that don't pertain to I-687 applicants.

This kind of behavior is to be expected if we were trying to immigrate to a 3rd world country, not "the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Is it time for another class action suit?? Or should we shut up, because we have no right to complain?

I'm a new member to this forum, and this is my first post. I may not have been writing, but I have been reading.

It seems that I'm not alone with the fact that the government has not observed the guidelines of the settlement agreement. If (we) the applicant, don't follow the stipulated rules, forget to cross a "T" or dot an "I" we are disqualified at best, deported at worst.

The Government on the other hand, makes endless errors, routinely exceeds the agreed time frame, with no end in sight!! Asks for proof of things that are not part of the settlement. Then predicates the final decision on aspects that don't pertain to I-687 applicants.

This kind of behavior is to be expected if we were trying to immigrate to a 3rd world country, not "the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Is it time for another class action suit?? Or should we shut up, because we have no right to complain?

Comment

I think that the second of your two choices of action is the correct one.

Comment

Furthermore, you assert that you're "trying to immigrate." It seems to me that you've already immigrated, albeit illegally, otherwise you wouldn't be eligible to participate in the CSS/LULAC settlement.

For those few who support yet another amnesty for illegal aliens...this is the future if Congress is dumb enough (which it isn't) to disregard the will of the American people.

Comment

It seems to me that people who have been given the gift of amnesty shouldn't be complaining. The one thing that I remember from my business law class is that you should come to a court of equity with clean hands.

Illegal aliens don't have "clean hands" to be demanding anything.

Comment

Hi unique
            I agree with you the government and USCIS not abiding by the settlement agreement. It's look like the government above the law even in America. The USCIS want the CSS/LULAC applicant to give up or they keep these cases pending for ever so the applicant die.

Unique are you CSS or LULAC? What are the status of your LIFE Legalization case? Did you have an interview for late settlement and what was the outcome?

Comment

To respond to SunDevilUSA and his buddy AliBA. I envy you both. I'm sure that you were both born in the USA. Naturally you never had to go through the hardships that we other members have faced.

I myself have been in the USA for 32 years. Since 1974, I was 15 years old here alone. My first year I lived outside homeless, sleeping on the beach. In 1987 I applied for temporary residence. I was turned away because I went to Canada for 2 days to attend my Grandfather funeral. I could easily have NOT told the INS officer that I had briefly went out of the USA. But I was asked to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth. If I had lied, I would now be a US citizen. Would you like me more if I was both a citizen and a liar?

I was NOT granted amnesty then. And have still not been granted amnesty now. I am a taxpayer, and a decent man, following the rules and NOT cheating. I have not gotten married, to get my papers. I fact my current American born girlfriend wants to marry me. I will not do it until I'm legal. I don't want my marriage to have anything to do with my immigration problems.

SundevilUSA & AliBA the fact that am here in the USA is not my fault, it's yours. American's have such a fantasic Country with such a great constution, that it is irrestable to any ailien with an IQ over 120.
              You have had many many chances to get rid of me. Shame on you!
              As a TAXPAYER I think I have the right to complain!

Comment

Unique
                You hit it right on the head, thats exactly what is going on. They are playing the delay game.

Comment

To unique, you had been in America since 1974, how did you enter the country and when you left to Canada for two day how did you came back.

Do you have strong prove you had been here from 1981-88 what kind of prove do you have. What is the status of your Life Act case?
                  I wish you best of luck and looking to hear from you.

Comment

LULAC sounds No Luck. So that's it...No Luck yet.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation