Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMD found!

"...I was mayor of the City of Cleveland, and I could have helped George Bush find weapons of mass destruction. All Bush needed to do was to come to the neighborhoods of any city in America; we could have helped him find all sorts of weapons of mass destruction. Because poverty is a weapon of mass destruction! Homelessness is a weapon of mass destruction! Joblessness is a weapon of mass destruction! Poor health care is a weapon of mass destruction, poor education is a weapon of mass destruction, and racism is a weapon of mass destruction!"

Kucinich to Rainbow-PUSH Forum

"...I was mayor of the City of Cleveland, and I could have helped George Bush find weapons of mass destruction. All Bush needed to do was to come to the neighborhoods of any city in America; we could have helped him find all sorts of weapons of mass destruction. Because poverty is a weapon of mass destruction! Homelessness is a weapon of mass destruction! Joblessness is a weapon of mass destruction! Poor health care is a weapon of mass destruction, poor education is a weapon of mass destruction, and racism is a weapon of mass destruction!"

Kucinich to Rainbow-PUSH Forum

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed