Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULAC/REFERAL

As my case of LULAC is stucked,(I did my fingerprints on May 31/2006) and nothing else happened I did call Customer Service and they took a claim with a referal Number. Anyone knows what this means?

As my case of LULAC is stucked,(I did my fingerprints on May 31/2006) and nothing else happened I did call Customer Service and they took a claim with a referal Number. Anyone knows what this means?

Comment

Unfortunately they have up to 1 year from your interview date t make a decision. Some have taken a bit longer, u just have to enroll in Patience 101 and hope for the best.

Goodgam

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodgam:
        Unfortunately they have up to 1 year from your interview date t make a decision. Some have taken a bit longer, u just have to enroll in Patience 101 and hope for the best.

Goodgam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi goodgam,

Where does it says that they have upto 1 year after the interview to adjucate a case?

I would like to bring this up to my laywer, because this is not what they (my lawyer's law firm) understood after reading several times the CSS/Lulac settlement.

Let us know and thanks.

Freedom1

Comment

I walked into the Atlanta office in May through infopass and the lady behind the counter said they have up to 1 year from the interview date. Also, when i called the 800, i was told the same story. I actually came back to the Atlanta office again via infopass in Sept and although she did not specifically mention the timeframe, she (different lady) suggested waiting until around the end of the year.

Comment

Does any one knows who may have gotten GC under Life Act or IRCA settlement at all? I am thinking IAP v INS settlement is the cause of delay because the two cases intersected at 1-687

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
              Does any one knows who may have gotten GC under Life Act or IRCA settlement at all? I am thinking IAP v INS settlement is the cause of delay because the two cases intersected at 1-687 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bannister,

What's the "IAP v INS settlement"?

Can you give us a little more info on this?

Thanks,

Freedom1.

Comment

Nafti: You better get ready...I did my finger prints on June 07, 2006 and I am going to have my interview next december the 14, 2006

Comment

Bill: Where do you live?

Comment

Miami

Comment

To Bill:

I'm also in Miami, but I didn't get any interview yet, and I did my fingerprints before you, this is weird isn't? I saw an update date 11/28 in the case status site, but no update in the original information. I hope you will get approved, please let me know.Tks

Comment

Hello Nafti!!!
                        What is IAP V INS?, also you can e-mail me to share info: caminoasucasa@gmail.com
                        Regards, Bill

Comment

I don't know what is IAP vs INS.I'm sorry

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources