Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.O.L.V.E. ACT

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD ANY NEWS ON IF IT WILL PASS OR NOT? AND WHAT THE STIPULATIONS ARE?

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD ANY NEWS ON IF IT WILL PASS OR NOT? AND WHAT THE STIPULATIONS ARE?

Comment

I doubt it will pass anytime soon. The mood in the country just isn't ripe for it. I believe it was E. who explained the reasons so eloquently a few weeks back.......
      Have a nice day

Comment

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL LAWYERS TELL ME THAT THE S.O.L.V.E. ACT LOOKS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST PROMISING OUT THERE.SO LETS BE HOPEFUL. EVERYONE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED....

Comment

Really? That is great to hear. I've stopped worrying about the laws changing. We're just going to continue with the process and if anything happens in the meantime that will help, it'll be a pleasant surprise. At the point where I am, there's no reason to get my hopes up just to have them crused later on.
          Have a nice day

Comment

Nobody can solve two problems in the world:
            - illegal aliens in US;
            - Middle East conflict.

Illegal aliens were invited by Americans. An act of offering a job to an alien by American is an invitation to work and settle in US. Work permit is secondary thing.

Comment

GLUHBIRNE
              SORRY TO HEAR OF YOU NOT SO GREAT EXPERIANCES I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT W/ YOU SOMETIME MAYBE WE CAN EXCANGE NOTES OF OUR EXPERIANCES WITH THE WOUNDERFUL WORLD OF IMMIGRATION

Comment

I really hope this Act will pass since it's my only chance eventhough i'm married to USC.It is so difficult for me/us to deal with our situation.
                I will keep my fingers crossed not just for myself but for all those to whom this Act would change their lifes.
                God Bless you all!

Comment

I can trulely say I/we are lucky. Having been in the same boat I know what it is like. I truely wish my hubby hadn't been illegal. It has made life interesting. But i would do it all over ( if it was the same man I married ). Love is worth fighting for and hopefully things will work out, have faith and you will prevail.

Comment

Ashmat, I'd love to chat with you anytime. I like to hang out at http://www.immigrate2us.net If you've never been, you should definately go and check it out. What is your immigration situation?

I agree, Reina. I hate this situation, but I know that I have and will gain a lot of knowledge and life experience through it. My husband is definately worth it. I wouldn't trade him in for any legal US citizen.
                    Have a nice day

Comment

"Illegal aliens were invited by Americans"..Maria..........you really do need to be in a mental institution because your ideas are not of this world............as for the rest of you illegals, I hope any act that rewards you for breaking the laws of this great country NEVER sees the light of day.

Comment

Offering a job to an alien is an act of invitation. As a result all working illegal aliens were welcomed. SOLVE will pass because your laws are broken and the broken law must be changed. We should reward illegal aliens for the fact they were not able to maintain a legal status because of your bad American laws.

Comment

Change your outdated immigration laws because they stink and ****.

Comment

And in your case Maria, the job offer was withdrawn, so your so-called invitation was withdrawn as well. Instead of obeying the law and leave, you decide to become a criminal and stay illegaly. There's no need for this country to reward criminals such as yourself.

Comment

Well said Marmaduk.........obviously the employer saw the error of their ways and withdrew the offer of a job to that fruitcake............MARIA GET THIS STRAIGHT *****...........WHEN I BECOME A CITIZEN, i'M JOINING THE USCIS AND THEN YOUR A-S-S IS GRASS!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation