X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Aguila - please email back

Dear Aguila,

I was reading your previous posts on the forum and found that you some great extensive research on the matter of waiver. I am pulling all those cases and trying to find analogies with my case. It seems that based on my Marriage and all the proofs I have, I have a great chance of winning the waiver. Indeed:

1. I was married for 5 years;
    2. I have several documentations - leases, credit cards, cars, phone bill etc together. We even have a judgment on an eviction together.

I have tried to reach you on email but in vain. Would mind emailing me on freedomnlg@justice.com

My biggest issue right now is that my N400 interview is not at the main district center and this center (Oakland CA) does not actually process I-751. What should I conclude from this?

Please give me some examples where the I-751/N400 was adjudicated simultaneously.

Anybody who is willing to help, is welcomed.

Thanks
    Regards
    Mamon

Dear Aguila,

I was reading your previous posts on the forum and found that you some great extensive research on the matter of waiver. I am pulling all those cases and trying to find analogies with my case. It seems that based on my Marriage and all the proofs I have, I have a great chance of winning the waiver. Indeed:

1. I was married for 5 years;
    2. I have several documentations - leases, credit cards, cars, phone bill etc together. We even have a judgment on an eviction together.

I have tried to reach you on email but in vain. Would mind emailing me on freedomnlg@justice.com

My biggest issue right now is that my N400 interview is not at the main district center and this center (Oakland CA) does not actually process I-751. What should I conclude from this?

Please give me some examples where the I-751/N400 was adjudicated simultaneously.

Anybody who is willing to help, is welcomed.

Thanks
    Regards
    Mamon

Comment

mamon:

I am extremely busy lately here at work and do not have time to reply to my e-mails. I will probably be able to respond to you during this upcoming weekend.

You could look for posts made by Daniel here at ILW he had both interviews in the same day. Also if you go to http://britishexpats.com/forum
      and you go to the Marriage-Based Visas forum you could do searches and will find others also had both forms adjudicated at the same time.

I have never read of WAIVER-BASED I-751 and a N-400 interview in the same date but I assume that the procedure should be the same. It the examiner is not able to adjudicate your I-751 at the N-400 interview the worst case sceneario is that they will reschedule you.

If I were you, I would to the following:

Schedule an Infopass Appointment with the office that will do your N-400 interview. Go there on the scheduled date and show them your N-400 interview letter and your receipts for the pending I-751. Ask if they will be ready to adjudicate both petitions during the N-400 interview. If they made an administrative mistake on their side you will make them find out about it, and they could reschedule your interview or request your I-751 file if they do not have it in order to adjudicate that petition.

Comment

thanks for the tips

Comment

I am sure they will be impressed that you got evicted together; it shows such good character; how romantic;

FRAUDSTER !

Comment

Dear Michael,

I have been reading your posts and I know you have been hurt by an "alien". But my dear friend, sometimes life is hard for everybody.
            We got evicted, because my dear USC wife gambled all our income on a trip.

Are you a 1L in law school michael? You seem to know an awful lot about the law. Would you mind helping with some advices?

Your objectivity might be very useful. Seriously, what do you think about my case?

Comment

Well for one, I would not brag about being evicted. If possible, get your ex wifes support and ask her to write an affidavit verifying the bonafides of the marriage. Do not try for abuse waiver. Just a bonafide marriage waiver. The I-751 must be processed before naturalization.

Comment

Thanks Michael. But unfortunately, when we went for our AOS, the eviction already occurred. In fact, the officer, asked me why I still trust her with the money if she is such a gambler. I told her, it was a mistake and I still trust her. We are all allowed to make mistakes. The officer laughed, she said you really are in love with this woman. I answered yes. Because I was. In fact, somehow I am still in love with her. She was great. She supported me through school, we had so much fun together. However, I just could not accept her drug addiction and even when she went to jail, I went to see her and she promised me that she will never do such a thing again. Yet one month later, she was back with her "old buddies". I gave her a choice and she chose to follow the wrong path.
                I cannot get anything from her anymore, I don't even know where she is. Her parents don't want to hear from her and sincerely, if I see her again I might fall in love again and my life will be a mess again.

So you see, I am hurt twice, one by losing her and two by having a hard time with immigration. I wish I could just turn back time and had never met her.

Sorry, I became a little bit emotional. But just like you, I was really hurt but in a different way.

I really feel for you.

I think deep inside you are a nice person but you just feel "abused".

Good luck with your life. I wish you all the best.

mamon

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed