Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Military Support Requirements

I was wondering if anyone could help me to find out if BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) would be part of my income even though last year it became an untaxed income for tax purposes. I am a born us citizen in the US Marine Corps trying to bring 3 friends (not family members) into the united states to be a part of my family. I see Form I-134 and Form I-864 but am a little hazy on the difference between the two and what stipulations dictate which one needs to be filled out if not both for my requested desire.

I was wondering if anyone could help me to find out if BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) would be part of my income even though last year it became an untaxed income for tax purposes. I am a born us citizen in the US Marine Corps trying to bring 3 friends (not family members) into the united states to be a part of my family. I see Form I-134 and Form I-864 but am a little hazy on the difference between the two and what stipulations dictate which one needs to be filled out if not both for my requested desire.

Comment

This might help:
      http://www.travel.state.gov/i864gen.html

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources