X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking family members impacted by deportation

Hello-

We are working on a 1 to 3 year long research project to monitor and document the growing number of Latino children of deported parents, and the implications for greater social services.

I would like to interview Latinos impacted by the deportation of family members to learn about some of the social service needs that they might have and how programs could be improved to better meet their needs.

If you would like to share your story, please contact me at 212-206-1090 ext. 362.

Thank you.

Noah Franklin
    Senior Policy Analyst
    Committee for Hispanic Children and Families (CHCF)
    110 William Street, Suite 1802
    New York, NY 10038
    nfranklin@chcfinc.org
    (Tel) 212-206-1090 ext. 362
    Noah Franklin
    Senior Policy Analyst
    New York, NY 10038
    nfranklin@chcfinc.org
    (Fax) 212-206-8093

Hello-

We are working on a 1 to 3 year long research project to monitor and document the growing number of Latino children of deported parents, and the implications for greater social services.

I would like to interview Latinos impacted by the deportation of family members to learn about some of the social service needs that they might have and how programs could be improved to better meet their needs.

If you would like to share your story, please contact me at 212-206-1090 ext. 362.

Thank you.

Noah Franklin
    Senior Policy Analyst
    New York, NY 10038
    nfranklin@chcfinc.org
    Noah Franklin
    Senior Policy Analyst
    New York, NY 10038
    nfranklin@chcfinc.org
    (Fax) 212-206-8093

Comment

and who is paying for these illegal dirtbags? If you love 'em so much, then YOU take care of them with YOUR dollars, not mine.
      Hello....this is the United States of America....a country founded on laws and whose citizens obey our laws....something that 101% of illegal aliens have never done from day one.

Comment

...sniff...sniff...ask your good friends at LULAC, or La Raza, or any welfare office...sniff...sniff...and tell them that if they want to keep their tribes together, the anchor children should leave. Where do you get the funds for this idiocy?

Comment

You come to Nigeria and I show you the impact of the LACK of deportation.
          Half the male population of Nigeria ran out illegally to USA and are currently driving taxi cabs in New York.
          Who is going to take care of their wives and children left in Nigeria?
          They dumb their spouses here as soon as they see the first pink p.ussy over there. And your stupid government awards them all with Green Cards instead of deportation.
          This is an outrage! I demand deportation of all Nigerians in US back to Nigeria !
          I wish you were all there at the Eagle Square because YOU made me what I am and I am grateful. I now bring you the entire event that you made possible. As you watch remember by Lord Uchachukwa's grace, I will never, never, NEVER let you down! GEJ

Comment

Hey, Noha! where do you get the funds for that idiocy, I mean, for your research.

Comment

I meant to write Noah, like in Noah's ark ha ha ha. Know what I mean?

Comment

...sounds to me like another racist organization with an anti-American agenda and a blame-America-first mentality...and most likely funded by the hardworking American taxpayer.

The study really begs the question as to why Latino parents who are deported from America for good cause think it acceptable not to take their offspring with them!

The only people who are responsible for the supposed dilemma of the children of deported parents ARE THE PARENTS THEMSELVES!

Comment

If those lowlifes had not thumbed their collective unwashed noses at our laws, they would not have been deported....their exit is NOT the responsibility of US citizens, nor do we owe them jack shyte....but it seems like there is always some goody-two-shoes organization out there, trying to foster guilt (and raise funds) by creating some phony baloney reason for people to wring their hands (and their wallets)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation