Au pair getting married

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i SAID already - Au Pair In America provides some visa that you can do AOS; I know because I did it. So what agency is she an au pair from?

Also can you tell us if she has a sister? Can you also tell us if she ever had les bian *** with her sister without knowing that she was her sister?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      A fiance visa can easily be refused whereas the AOS is more difficult to get refused. In fact by our laws, a convicted murderer can marry and not be denied an AOS whereas thanks to the anti-mail order bride law, IMBRA, a decent nice guy can be denied to bring his fiance to America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Au pairs never get 212(e) section. Only J-1 trainee can be subject to 2-year home residency (it is possible to obtain a waiver based for example on NOS - no objection statement).

Comment

I have ALREADY provided the link where it gives you the information that PROVES that you are lying !

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR !!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          I have ALREADY provided the link where it gives you the information that PROVES that you are lying !

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Show me where it is written that au pairs are under 212(e).

Comment

This is a brochure about US Au Pair Policies published by the Department of State.

http://exchanges.state.gov/education...r_Brochure.pdf

Comment

From the leading au pair agency in the country (I posted this already but you obviously are so full of lies you can't even read.

http://www.aupairinamerica.co.uk/Pag...z66r2540764836

Comment

SonofMichael - just for you to know:

Exchange Visitors may be subject to the two-year foreign residence requirement of Section 212(e) of the Immigration & Nationality Act, as amended, for one or more of the following reasons:

* They received funding from the United States government, their own government, or an international organization in connection with their participation in the Exchange Visitor Program;
                * The education, training, or skill they are pursuing in the United States appears on the Exchange Visitors Skills List for their country;
                * They acquired J-1 status on or after January 10, 1977 for the purpose of receiving graduate medical education or training.

Exchange Visitors who are subject to, but do not wish to comply with, the two-year home country residence requirement may apply for a waiver of that requirement under any of the applicable grounds provided by the United States immigration law.

The above reasons are not about au pairs - they are regarding trainees. Moreover, I just called InterExchange and Au Pair in America - and guess what? NOBODY in the agencies ever heard that any au pair was a subject to section 212(e). They know au pairs who didn't get a visa in the US Embassy but because the host families pay for everything, au pairs don't get any founds from any government or agency.

BTW when I called your favorite agency Au Pair in America, they didn't even know about Section 212(e), they had to call their lawyer and than call me back.

Comment

IDIOT THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING; THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE 2 year requirement so what is your problem???? I did not raise the issue about 212; YOU did !

What an idiot !!! She's arguing against herself ! What a moron

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation