Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi LongTimeHere,
    Once again thank you so much for your response. And yes I will keep in mind the suggestions you have give me regarding FL Driving license. Thank you so much.
    Raju

Hi PCR,
    Once again thank you so much for your response. Well I am doing some research on which lawyer to employ here in Chicago but as you know we still have some months before we move and I hope we wont have to transfer our files to Miami. Oh by the way Miami's wait time is like 5 months behind Chicago (at least that is what it says on processing time for I-485) but I am happy to say that the I-130 recently past our receipt date (here in Chicago) so hopefully my wife should be getting a letter I assume. Well lets hope for the best. And by the way best of luck with your move to another state and your AOS case. Just stay on this board and let us know. Thanks a lot.
    Raju

Hi Old Man,
    Once again thank you so much for your response. Thank you so much for your advise and yes I wont move unless I really have to and like I have said before if we get called tomorrow for our interview we would be so happy that we are FINALLY done with this. But like I have said we still have 5-6 months so hopefully by god's grace we wont have to transfer in the first place. Anyway thank you so much for your suggestions and comments. I really appreciate it.
    Raju

Hi Pasha Patel,
    Thank you so much for your response man. On the recent processing time table for I-130 we saw that the INS has past our receipt date so hopefully my wife should get a letter soon and we just hope and pray that an interview will follow soon after that. Well that is all we can hope for you know. But anyway thank you so much for your time and efforts.
    Raju

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed