Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life & Lulac

Please help: I did LIFE case back in march 2004, I withdraw my application because I have other sources to get my green card. My question is Can I apply again since I am a Lulac class member? When is the last day for this chance to get my green card? Thank You!!!

Please help: I did LIFE case back in march 2004, I withdraw my application because I have other sources to get my green card. My question is Can I apply again since I am a Lulac class member? When is the last day for this chance to get my green card? Thank You!!!

Comment

Yes I think you can still apply under new settlement. As per Center for human rights and constitutional law( Peter Schey's office) dead line to apply has been extended until December 31st 2005. But It has not been announced by USCIS yet. Previous dead line to apply under new settlement is May 23rd 2005. less than two weeks from now.Good Luck.

Comment

Wseem: Thank you for your advise, I am trying to get in touch with Center for Human Rights.

Comment

Today USCIS has announced on their web site that deadline to apply for adjustment under CSS and LULAC litigation cases has been extended until December 31st 2005. Please read on USCIS site link " legal settlement".
          Good Luck every one.

Comment

Wseem, Did you already applied to the new settlements or not, I heard the USCIS want to come out with a new I-687 application because the current one is complicated.

Comment

No I have not applied yet. I am not so sure if USCIS will decide much in favor of CSS/LULAC applicants. As they have not decided under LIFE Act. NO lawyer has been of any help either.I have also read about new I-687 . May be by the end of this month we will see on USCIS website.
              Good luck to all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed