I-601/I-212 Approval

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still happy to have gotten this news.. although I have been walking around dazed for quite a while... I actually called today, just to ask them if it was true (and they said yes!!)

Irish Whiskey is a very good idea... but I am in Grad school and the Old Jameson is a bit far, and the imports a bit expensive... I considered a Guinness, but then, they just aren't the same out here on the Mexican Border... so I have been chaoing down on Mexican and Drinking Tecate!!!

Of course, one of our first priorities will be to buy a plane ticket back to Ireland...(my dear hispanic husband is absolutely fascinated with Ireland, and has listened to NOTHING but Irish music since he visited there...)

But man, what a cool feeling to know we can afford to travel again ($99 dollars to Ireland from DC and $1000-$2000 from South America!!!)

Thanks for wishing me well, and I wish the happiness, love, and luck on all of those who have posted here!!! Thanks guys... without you - I would be 100% crazy by now!

Comment

Spouse...We were initially emailing each other about your case and mine. Congratulation. Please e-mail me. adrallan@msn.com. I would like for you to see the waiver that my wife and I have written. Maybe you can shed some light on how we can improve it. Thanks

Comment

Hi. I have just e-mailed you. I would be happy to help in anyway that you think I can.

www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed