Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice or support regarding abuse (immigrants)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Then she went to a shelter with my son etc. etc. and I bet that she is filing for VAWA. The bad news is that she is slowly but staedily losing custody, is broke and eventualy will have to come out of the shelter and have to - GASP - earn a living </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Klinus,

That's funny, hope she doesn't die from the effort of trying to earn a living!

I've not been able to totally follow your thread but from what I remember, I know that your wife is totally abusing the system. Hope that you and your child will be able to survive this ordeal.

Good luck!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Warning sings of abuse:
      Spousal abuse and battery are used for one purpose: to gain and maintain total control over the victim. In addition to physical violence, abusers use the following tactics to exert power over their wives or partners:......
      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Hudson,

Thanks for the links - it's a great help and very informative!

--John Wesley

Comment

I have now found somewhere temporary to where there will be more of a private chat and which is also moderated.
        If you are interested in joining for support, share experiences, give or ask for advice, please private message me for the information.

You can also email me direct if you prefer at: sprintgirl07@yahoo.com
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Thanks Sprint!

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed