•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    MIR Birthday!! How wonderful!!

Here's wishing you have a nice one, MIR!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Through all of this, I think a Happy Birthday is in order - lol!! 42????? Don't dwell too much on how people celebrate your birthday, MIR. It's best to concentrate on what you accomplished the year prior and succeeeding your big day. Trust me on this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Missed a Few over the years. actually forgot myself! Had To research To find Me1!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had my last one this year - lol.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Through all of this, I think a Happy Birthday is in order - lol!! 42????? Don't dwell too much on how people celebrate your birthday, MIR. It's best to concentrate on what you accomplished the year prior and succeeeding your big day. Trust me on this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Missed a Few over the years. actually forgot myself! Had To research To find Me1!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    you guys Are The best!!! Wheres my Cyber **** folk??? Yet i manipulate!! I am only 18!!! Go figure!!! LOL!!! I still get Stiff!!! I like round Things!!! LOL!!! You Guys Are great!!! Thnks!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Through all of this, I think a Happy Birthday is in order - lol!! 42????? Don't dwell too much on how people celebrate your birthday, MIR. It's best to concentrate on what you accomplished the year prior and succeeeding your big day. Trust me on this.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    thnks.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    started a topic thnks

thnks

thnks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily