Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help! What should I do!?

Hello, I met a guy from Mexico who was deported a little over a year ago, not for committing any crimes but just for being here illigally, and got a 10 year bar to go with it. I've been trying everything possible to try and get him back here legal. When I say everything I have tried the 212 form but the embassy said I couldn't file it on his behalf, because I wasn't a relative, and now I'm not even sure that's the right form, and I've even tried some work visa forms but I don't know of any employers that would fill out these forms on his behalf. Anyway, he has two relatives that are citizens, a cousin and an uncle, but I don't know if they can do anything to help. He is going through a hard time now and needs to come to America to work, and I miss him so much, so my reason for this post is there anybody who knows what to do in a situation like this? ANY help or advice would be GREATLY appriciated! THANK YOU! -Allie

Hello, I met a guy from Mexico who was deported a little over a year ago, not for committing any crimes but just for being here illigally, and got a 10 year bar to go with it. I've been trying everything possible to try and get him back here legal. When I say everything I have tried the 212 form but the embassy said I couldn't file it on his behalf, because I wasn't a relative, and now I'm not even sure that's the right form, and I've even tried some work visa forms but I don't know of any employers that would fill out these forms on his behalf. Anyway, he has two relatives that are citizens, a cousin and an uncle, but I don't know if they can do anything to help. He is going through a hard time now and needs to come to America to work, and I miss him so much, so my reason for this post is there anybody who knows what to do in a situation like this? ANY help or advice would be GREATLY appriciated! THANK YOU! -Allie

Comment

one down, 9,999,999 to go!
      Really, who cares about one more illegal alien? And by the way, violating our immigration laws is a crime.
      The uncle and cousin cannot do anything.
      No one in their right mind would give this border-jumping illegal a tourist visa, because he has already shown total disrespect for our laws...so why should he be rewarded?

Comment

I believe I said any help would be appriciated. And I happen to care for this person. So if your going to be rude, go somewhere else.

Comment

Alphelan: Just for the record, being in America ILLEGALLY is...er, illegal. In other words, it's a CRIME. What part of the word "illegal" don't you understand?

Why are you trying to help him to return to America? I realize that you're not very smart, but surely the fact that he was deported and "got a 10 year bar" is enough information for you to understand that he cannot return.

You are breaking the law if you help him to return to this country.

Like Someone12 said: "One down, 9,999,999 to go!"

Comment

To SunDevilUSA

U MUST BE REALLY STUPID. U SAY STAYING IN USA ILLEGALLY IS A CRIME. MAYBE U DON'T KNOW THE DEFFINITION FOR CRIME. YOU SHOULD LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY. YOU MIGHT BE VERY SURPRISED WHAT YOU'LL FIND.YOU CONDEMN THE IMMIGRANTS THAT COME TO USA, AT LEAST THEY COME HERE THEY CAN FIND SOME WORK, THEY LEARN THE LANGUAGE, THEY SURVIVE. I BET IF YOU WOULD GO TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY YOU WOULD DIE VERY FAST BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHERE THE HELL TO START TO SURVIVE.

Comment

Crime and offense are somewhat separate concepts. A crime is an offense penalized under criminal law by the criminal Court. Offense is a violation of any statute of law, civil or criminal.

Comment

Why don't you go to Mexico and be with him there. There is nothng like seeing and being with someone on their own ground. If he lives near a resort, maybe you can get a job - maybe he can get one too, if he speaks English. Then after a time, if you still care, you can marry him and then make an effort to come home. But lots of people are retiring in Mexico right now - and it can be good, if you don't expect too much. (When I grow up I want to sell silver on the beach in Ixtapa - love Ixtapa!)

Comment

That post was not being mean - just an idea.

Comment

To sum it up, there's 0% possibility of you assisting him to come back to the USA while the ban is still in effect. Only possibility is if you married him.

Comment

Moni: For your information, I am a legal immigrant to the United States...and I am doing very well, thank you.

If you lived in Phoenix or Los Angeles, you would very quickly realize - contrary to your assertion - that a large percentage of immigrants make ZERO effort to learn English.

Your comments are meaningless.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed